FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

XperiaSP Locked Bootloader (LBL) Cyanogenmod 11.0

63 posts
Thanks Meter: 849
 
By bagyusz, Member on 30th April 2014, 12:33 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st April 2016, 07:29 PM |#1351  
sambastrakan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 126
 
More
Hello
I just tried the april 10th version. I had some small lags and also notice that the gsm signal icon was indicating a lower strengh reception (about 2 bars less). Anyone else ?
I went back to a version of august 2015 ....
 
 
22nd April 2016, 08:01 AM |#1352  
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sambastrakan

Hello
I just tried the april 10th version. I had some small lags and also notice that the gsm signal icon was indicating a lower strengh reception (about 2 bars less). Anyone else ?
I went back to a version of august 2015 ....

Nothing like this, no lags a few FC's at the beginning but works like a charm. Although I'm running on dalvik instead of ART
The Following User Says Thank You to Con_Sole For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Con_Sole Ad-Free
22nd April 2016, 02:38 PM |#1353  
sambastrakan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 126
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Con_Sole

Nothing like this, no lags a few FC's at the beginning but works like a charm. Although I'm running on dalvik instead of ART

Thanks for your answer. I will try again, it seems that it's the gsm signal that drop down just when I was trying new version.
Murphy's law...
10th May 2016, 06:38 PM |#1354  
j0a0's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Alem tejo
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
New version...20160501... http://d-h.st/users/bagyusz/?fld_id=35801#files

Enviado do meu Xperia SP através de Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to j0a0 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift j0a0 Ad-Free
29th May 2016, 10:50 PM |#1355  
j0a0's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Alem tejo
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
First time I use bagyusz ROMs... So I do not know if this is only in the last version or not...
The camera focus doesn't work hell and pictures quality is not the best... Try different cameras app and the result is the same...
Anyone is facing the same?
I have some WiFi drops to...
Apart from that the ROM is fast and stable... Using dalvik
30th May 2016, 09:59 AM |#1356  
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by j0a0

First time I use bagyusz ROMs... So I do not know if this is only in the last version or not...
The camera focus doesn't work hell and pictures quality is not the best... Try different cameras app and the result is the same...
Anyone is facing the same?
I have some WiFi drops to...
Apart from that the ROM is fast and stable... Using dalvik

Well I use the normal camera app. The focus is a little bit slow, but click where you want to focus and it will make the job.
Occasional wifi drops here as well....
The Following User Says Thank You to Con_Sole For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Con_Sole Ad-Free
8th July 2016, 06:16 PM |#1357  
j0a0's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Alem tejo
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
@bagyusz the last build is fast and stable the only problems I have is some wifi and network signal drops and the camera focus and quality pictures are not so good as other kk roms. Can you improve that please. Thanks
10th July 2016, 02:41 AM |#1358  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Is the link in the main post the most recent version of this ROM?
11th July 2016, 11:15 AM |#1359  
zephyro5's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Yes. Take file cm-11-20160501-UNOFFICIAL-lbhuashan.zip: it's the latest version and seems to be the final one...
11th July 2016, 01:01 PM |#1360  
alicianami's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
- The rom contains CWM and Philz recovery too (camera button=CWM; volume up=Philz)



I can not get into Recovery,
at that time, you must press the button to enter ??
Before the lights, then?
After the vibration?

As? at what point should just click the button until the green light.

Helpme!!!
12th July 2016, 12:06 AM |#1361  
j0a0's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Alem tejo
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alicianami

- The rom contains CWM and Philz recovery too (camera button=CWM; volume up=Philz)



I can not get into Recovery,
at that time, you must press the button to enter ??
Before the lights, then?
After the vibration?

As? at what point should just click the button until the green light.

Helpme!!!

When the red light is on.

Enviado do meu Xperia SP através de Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes