Thanks Meter: 8,135

Post Reply Email Thread
29th May 2016, 04:52 PM |#731  
Flag Da Nang
Thanks Meter: 89

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonemind

I re-partitioned mine twice and it's now working well with BPaul's ROM.

@stonemind can you tell me which file system you used for your /data,/system and /cache to use Bpaul's Rom after re-partition ?,i repartitioned but Bpaul's ROM cant work on the new ,always get the error "encryption unsuccessful" even i formatted and cleared all the partition before install the ROM

1st June 2016, 04:55 PM |#732  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by liongvn

@stonemind can you tell me which file system you used for your /data,/system and /cache to use Bpaul's Rom after re-partition ?,i repartitioned but Bpaul's ROM cant work on the new ,always get the error "encryption unsuccessful" even i formatted and cleared all the partition before install the ROM

I formatted everything for nASOP 6.0 already.
I followed thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...8/post60540140 for partitioning.

That means, only /data and /sdcard were modified. /system and /cache were left intact.
Why don't you try different file system for /data (ext3/ext4 or f2fs filesystem)?

Chúc may mắn hỉ.
2nd June 2016, 03:09 AM |#733  
Flag Da Nang

More
Quote:

I formatted everything for nASOP 6.0 already.
I followed thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...8/post60540140 for partitioning.

That means, only /data and /sdcard were modified. /system and /cache were left intact.
Why don't you try different file system for /data (ext3/ext4 or f2fs filesystem)?

Chúc may mắn hỉ.

tried all of it but seem the paul's rom cant mount the /data partition,after i flashed back to stock it worked
im gonna keep using paul's rom until nASOP have stable build
ty ông nhiều =))
5th June 2016, 05:11 PM |#734  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by liongvn

tried all of it but seem the paul's rom cant mount the /data partition,after i flashed back to stock it worked
im gonna keep using paul's rom until nASOP have stable build
ty ông nhiều =))

I appreciate what BPaul did for us in this ROM. But you should try nASOP, it's better than this ROM in all aspects although it's just beta.
6th June 2016, 08:29 AM |#735  
Flag Da Nang

More
Quote:

I appreciate what BPaul did for us in this ROM. But you should try nASOP, it's better than this ROM in all aspects although it's just beta.

i've tried nASOP for more than a month ,found too many bug (maybe bc its still beta .
1/OTG cant work
2/Battery addicted lol
3/Sometime your phone cant start and you must reflash again
11th July 2016, 04:23 PM |#736  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Installed this ROM successfully... But I have little problem here. The brightness is too bright even it's already in the lowest level. Any solution to darken the brightness?
13th July 2016, 08:55 PM |#737  

More
I have a problem I installed this and how do i get into fastboot or recovery now? Please help me ><
14th July 2016, 11:36 AM |#738  
Flag Buldana
Thanks Meter: 194

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hafidhrisvieardhian

Installed this ROM successfully... But I have little problem here. The brightness is too bright even it's already in the lowest level. Any solution to darken the brightness?

Use lux auto brightness app from play store and set brightness values according to light intensity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BauerBG

I have a problem I installed this and how do i get into fastboot or recovery now? Please help me ><

To get into fastboot, it's normal as you do always.

To enter into recovery just touch your screen when you see the LED.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hitman-xda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hitman-xda Ad-Free
14th July 2016, 02:19 PM |#739  

More
[QUOTE=hitman-xda;67740048]Use lux auto brightness app from play store and set brightness values according to light intensity.

Thanks for replying me. But i have another problem now (2 for now, might be added more anytime).
1) How to fix the extreme battery drain after rebooting? When i reboot my phone (it was 50%) then suddenly it drained to (12%). Does the wipe cache partition in CWM fixes this?
2) Sometimes but rarely, i experienced the sudden death of my phone. My phone suddenly shutdown by itself even in the idle mode. Yes the black screen after you press the lockscreen button.
14th July 2016, 02:52 PM |#740  
Flag Buldana
Thanks Meter: 194

Donate to Me
More
[QUOTE=hafidhrisvieardhian;67742061]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman-xda

Use lux auto brightness app from play store and set brightness values according to light intensity.

Thanks for replying me. But i have another problem now (2 for now, might be added more anytime).
1) How to fix the extreme battery drain after rebooting? When i reboot my phone (it was 50%) then suddenly it drained to (12%). Does the wipe cache partition in CWM fixes this?
2) Sometimes but rarely, i experienced the sudden death of my phone. My phone suddenly shutdown by itself even in the idle mode. Yes the black screen after you press the lockscreen button.

This ROM has enough bugs, that you can't use it as a daily driver.

I'm not using this ROM anymore.
To the battery issue, try to clean flash the ROM it'll surely help you.
The Following User Says Thank You to hitman-xda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hitman-xda Ad-Free
14th July 2016, 03:01 PM |#741  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman-xda

This ROM has enough bugs, that you can't use it as a daily driver.

I'm not using this ROM anymore.
To the battery issue, try to clean flash the ROM it'll surely help you.

And what about the nAOSP ROMs for Xperia Acro S? Are they can be used as a daily driver already? For Lollipop and Marshmallow.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)