364 posts
Thanks Meter: 48

By xjarl, Senior Member on 7th September 2012, 05:47 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th December 2015, 05:33 PM |#51  
Flag Plovdiv
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Is tht will work on Samsung galaxy mega 2 for chineese market ? Model is SM-G7598Q.Thanks

18th December 2015, 08:56 PM |#52  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
works fine on htc
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddko

Is tht will work on Samsung galaxy mega 2 for chineese market ? Model is SM-G7598Q.Thanks

I don't know if it works on Samsung devices, just try it!
19th December 2015, 10:38 AM |#53  
Flag Plovdiv

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddko

Hi to all,I found a solution ! To all which have the same phone and want to install google play without crash and fails.That is TWRP recovery for SM-G7508Q,Just install recovery via Odin and then with recovery install Open GApps for Android.

Say "THANK YOU" to one greatest man with nickname: "jemmini", TWRP recovery https://yadi.sk/d/JVSrM7_NmBwVK

Open GApps Project :
[GAPPS][DAILY] Open GApps for Android 5.1,5… | Android Development and Hacking
25th January 2016, 09:29 PM |#54  
Flag Capelle aan den IJssel
Thanks Meter: 675

More
I have A9000 from China.. Any advice how to get the playstore on it?

This phone is useless without maps and other google apps...
6th February 2016, 04:07 AM |#55  

More
Help
I have installed all of these but now when i sign in to google account i says google cant communicate with server
Please healp.
21st February 2016, 07:09 PM |#56  

More
Hi so I have a ZTE Star 2 (g720t) running android 4.4.4 and literally nothing will work. I have it rooted and I've done everything but nothing will work. Directly installing the APK files doesn't work, it gives me the not responding error. I've tried the moving the files to system/app and changing the rw settings to match. Someone please help me.

Thanks

edit also i tried the zip files and now it won't let me login to google because it hasnt had a reliable connection, and now when i try to add a google account through settings it just crashes everything.. what is this ****
3rd March 2016, 07:04 AM |#57  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorTiger

Thanks for the information and the attachments xjarl!

This worked perfectly for me, but only after I changed the permissions on the 3 files! I bought a Coolpad (Yulong) 8022 with Android 2.3.7 in China through China Mobile. I rooted the phone but was unable to install Google Play until I found this post. I downloaded the attachment, extracted the files and copied the 3 APK files to my system/app folder and rebooted. After installing Google Play and running it, I could browse all the apps in the store but I could not download or install them. The progress bar didn't move.

So I launched Root Explorer and went to the system/app folder. Then I changed the permissions of the 3 APKs: GoogleServicesFramework.apk, GoogleLoginService.apk and Google_Play-v3.8.17.apk to rw-r--r-- to match all the other files in the folder and rebooted. Since then everything has been working fine! Now I can browse the App store and download and install files without a problem!

So, the steps I recommend are:

1. Root your phone.
2. Download the attachment above.
3. Extract GoogleServicesFramework.apk, GoogleLoginService.apk and Google_Play-v3.8.17.apk from the RAR file and copy them to the system/app folder on your phone with Root Explorer.
4. In Root Explorer click Mount R/W. Change the permissions of the 3 files to match the permissions of the other files in the folder (rw-r--r--). Then click Mount R/O and exit Root Explorer.
5. Reboot your phone.
6. Go to Accounts & Sync in your phone's settings, click Add account and enter your Google/GMail account details.
7. Go to your apps and Launch Google Play.

I'm guessing that this will work on any Android phone. Good luck!

Hello, no matter what i have done so far it was no use.
Could you please elaborate the step 4 for me and I couldn't see the attachment. Can you help me with that?
18th April 2016, 12:08 PM |#58  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Does this method still work on current 6.0.1 devices?
8th June 2016, 01:00 PM |#59  

More
Samsung Galaxy A9-Pro
Hi,
I successfully rooted my samsung galaxy a9 pro but i am unable to install google apps. Please help.
26th July 2016, 02:18 PM |#60  

More
Will this work on my S7 edge (chinese version)
Will this step work on my s7 Edge????

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

Will this work on my s7 edge?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ascend g330d, google play issue, u8825d

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)