[APP] LG MultiWindow Mod

206 posts
Thanks Meter: 158

By XabdullahX, Senior Member on 5th April 2014, 09:33 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th March 2016, 10:06 PM |#181  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Didn't work mate. I even tried by deleting the files com.lge.splitwindow.default_apps.xml (after backing it up of course) but it wouldn't create a new one, instead it gave an error saying that file is missing... So I restored it again.

Now I am back to square one, everything (split window) still works with just 2 Dolphin Browser icons.

Is there anything else I can do?

17th March 2016, 12:10 PM |#182  
Flag Brunswick
Thanks Meter: 64

More
I have been using this forever on my Verizon G4 and a few days ago outta nowhere it just quit working and force closes. I had it working fine before and I even just reset and no dice, really sucks cuz that's one of the main reasons I rooted and I have tons of apps I don't want in the lil launcher. F..kin Verizon Nazis and their locked bootloaders suck man, sad we'll probably never see any custom Rom action....I'm on 13b and was working great so any ideas would be awesome.
28th March 2016, 02:48 PM |#183  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
need heeeeellpppp
I've unlock all my apps for multiwindow by build pro editor confused but i want to add all the apps work as floating window.. i saw a video on that 2 days ago before rooting my device and now i don't remember where i saw that video... if you the way to add apps in qslide please let me know..
28th April 2016, 02:28 AM |#184  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
free link not working
ilovesmycinny
15th May 2016, 09:19 PM |#185  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
This isn't working on my T-Mobile LG V10 at all I first tried the donate version on the play store, but it said it couldn't find the default app list or something & so then I tried the free version & it just crashed every time I tried launching it. It seems really awesome, but I can't seem to use it at all
9th June 2016, 06:46 AM |#186  
Flag Oklahoma City
Thanks Meter: 24

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovesmycinny

This isn't working on my T-Mobile LG V10 at all I first tried the donate version on the play store, but it said it couldn't find the default app list or something & so then I tried the free version & it just crashed every time I tried launching it. It seems really awesome, but I can't seem to use it at all

Just to verify, you are rooted right? If not, then that's your problem. If you are rooted, there is a possibility of a compatibility issue (though as weird as it seems). Or if you have marshmallow, then that could be the reason because marshmallow hasn't really been playing nice with Mods and even some official apps and software. If you could list your v10s android version and build number that would be helpful in figuring it out.

Sent from my LG-H900 using XDA-Developers mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Shadow Assassin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Shadow Assassin Ad-Free
ilovesmycinny
10th June 2016, 05:32 PM |#187  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Assassin

Just to verify, you are rooted right? If not, then that's your problem. If you are rooted, there is a possibility of a compatibility issue (though as weird as it seems). Or if you have marshmallow, then that could be the reason because marshmallow hasn't really been playing nice with Mods and even some official apps and software. If you could list your v10s android version and build number that would be helpful in figuring it out.

Sent from my LG-H900 using XDA-Developers mobile app

Yeah, I've rooted & unlocked the bootloader. I'm also still on lollipop (I've only heard bad things about MM...). Thanks for the reply btw, but I got the donnate version working just fine after I factory reset (oddly enough).
17th September 2016, 07:17 PM |#188  

More
Multiwindow mod
In my D955 not working/crash android 4.4.2
29th September 2016, 04:46 PM |#189  
Flag The Hague
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Not working on my 815. After reboot, no changes whatsoever.
21st October 2016, 10:39 PM |#190  

More
This app does not work with the LG Stylo 2 plus. After installation the app will not open. Give message that the app has stopped working as soon as it is opened. Any information concerning this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)