FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[GUIDE][NO NEED HTCDEV UNLOCK]Sick of the wire trick of S-OFF? Here's Rumrunner!!

1,540 posts
Thanks Meter: 9,520
 
By topjohnwu, Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 14th May 2014, 12:54 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th June 2016, 03:22 PM |#131  
Harakhti's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 135
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bijarani85

plz help
unable to access adb,recovery,
only fastboot ,no os,
unable to find appropriate ruu
htc sensation xe with beats audio z715e taiwan cid 621
plz help sir

http://htc.vi8.info/Sensation-XE/

I believe you need the RUU-Pyramid-LE-ICS-35-hTC-Asia-WWE-3.33.707.106-Radio-11.76A.3504.00U-11.24A.3504.31-M-release-268334-signed.exe file.
The Following User Says Thank You to Harakhti For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Harakhti Ad-Free
 
 
10th June 2016, 01:59 PM |#132  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harakhti

http://htc.vi8.info/Sensation-XE/

I believe you need the RUU-Pyramid-LE-ICS-35-hTC-Asia-WWE-3.33.707.106-Radio-11.76A.3504.00U-11.24A.3504.31-M-release-268334-signed.exe file.

thanks to reply sir
and sorry for my late reply due to inconvinience of isp.
sir infact i need this:
RUU-Pyramid-LE-ICS-35-hTC-Asia-TW-3.33.709.153
and searched for the same file much on internet but failed.
kindly help me sir, if u can,
again bundle of thanks.
10th June 2016, 02:37 PM |#133  
Harakhti's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 135
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bijarani85

thanks to reply sir
and sorry for my late reply due to inconvinience of isp.
sir infact i need this:
RUU-Pyramid-LE-ICS-35-hTC-Asia-TW-3.33.709.153
and searched for the same file much on internet but failed.
kindly help me sir, if u can,
again bundle of thanks.

That seems correct, I tried too and the only Taiwan variant is either for the normal Sensation or Android 2.3 based. You should try installing the older RUU and do OTA update with Wi-Fi.
The Following User Says Thank You to Harakhti For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Harakhti Ad-Free
10th June 2016, 02:56 PM |#134  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
glade to see your quick response sir
very nice idea!
but i read about ruu that it is impossible to update a phone with an RUU having a version lower than existing.
still try to do according to your kind advice...
thanks again sir
10th June 2016, 03:58 PM |#135  
rzr86's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nafpaktos
Thanks Meter: 2,440
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bijarani85

glade to see your quick response sir
very nice idea!
but i read about ruu that it is impossible to update a phone with an RUU having a version lower than existing.
still try to do according to your kind advice...
thanks again sir

there is a way to do it with goldcard but i don't know how it works(if you are on S-ON)
if you are on S-OFF you can use any ruu.exe
The Following User Says Thank You to rzr86 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rzr86 Ad-Free
11th June 2016, 03:11 PM |#136  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr86

there is a way to do it with goldcard but i don't know how it works(if you are on S-ON)
if you are on S-OFF you can use any ruu.exe

thank you for your response sir
i have also read about goldcard trick which is said to be a trick to bypass cid verification but making a gold card needs sdcard's cid which is taken when sdcard is put into working phone which i dont have, and simple sdcard reader is unable to read cid of sdcard.
again thank you for kind advice
19th August 2016, 06:47 AM |#137  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Rumrunner site is down. Anyone knows where the've moved to? Or, are there downloads?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes