FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM|NK4|KitKat|4.4.4] Galaxy Note fre3 Hybrid De[Odex] v2.26b -BeastMode Kernel-

4,730 posts
Thanks Meter: 12,592

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from freeza: 2.26b released.
16th March 2016, 10:31 PM |#3521  
Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 693

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza

I'm glad everyone has been happy with this ROM. If I ever get my hands on another note 3, I would gladly update it. I've already sold mine a long time ago and am on a Note 4 now.

Is there anyway i can get whatever files needed to you for a possible update and then try them on my device? Kinda a tester if you will. I know thats a longshot way to go about things but it looks as tho I'm going to be rocking this rom for the rest of my N3 days until N5 edge drops. Id be more then willing to help in anyway i could to make that happen. Feel free to PM me if that would be something that would work.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Goat1378 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Goat1378 Ad-Free

20th March 2016, 01:38 PM |#3522  
Recognized Themer
Flag NOLA
Thanks Meter: 11,962

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat1378

Is there anyway i can get whatever files needed to you for a possible update and then try them on my device? Kinda a tester if you will. I know thats a longshot way to go about things but it looks as tho I'm going to be rocking this rom for the rest of my N3 days until N5 edge drops. Id be more then willing to help in anyway i could to make that happen. Feel free to PM me if that would be something that would work.

Brother Goat. How ya doing with there programs and icons? I should be home this week of you have any questions. Man I miss this ROM, and forum.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cerj For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cerj Ad-Free
23rd March 2016, 12:33 PM |#3523  
Baltimore

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cerj

Brother Goat. How ya doing with there programs and icons? I should be home this week of you have any questions. Man I miss this ROM, and forum.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Whats up!!!! Coming along ok got side tracked a bit with life but I'm going to have a good few days to dedicate this weekend at my buddies hunting cabin. Tho I don't hunt much I will ve enjoying meat over fire!!! And working on this app thing. I'll hit you up with questions lol but if nothing more to just say whats up! As I can't say I miss this rom because I'm still running it with an awesome theme that runs great on this rom. But I do miss all the new updates and everyone going crazy. made me sad when freeza went to the N4 but it was bound to happen. I'm just waiting for the N5 edge to use my upgrade. But I do miss everyone!!! But I'm still rockin this bad@$$ Rom!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goat1378 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Goat1378 Ad-Free
28th May 2016, 06:08 AM |#3524  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hey, is anyone around for support for this wonderful mod or should I go straight to Q&A? Either way I'll take this oppurtunity to say the short version is I cant seem to install this mod...

Edit *not even 2 mins later*: It appears that i'm either an idiot, impatient, or lucky because I seem to have stumbled into a solution. So nvm and thanks for just being here to read this.

Edit 2 : I've gotten far, but it stayed stuck at upgrading starting apps... So I'm back to square one
28th May 2016, 10:41 AM |#3525  
Flag Florida Panhandle
Thanks Meter: 3,024

Donate to Me
More
Most have moved on but have you considered ppwering off during initial boot and wiping dalvic and cache once booted into recovery? That fixed a similar issue for me on a different ROM once.

The Following User Says Thank You to fly4awhtgye For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fly4awhtgye Ad-Free
4th June 2016, 04:02 AM |#3526  
Baltimore

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewskiwooski

Hey, is anyone around for support for this wonderful mod or should I go straight to Q&A? Either way I'll take this oppurtunity to say the short version is I cant seem to install this mod...

Edit *not even 2 mins later*: It appears that i'm either an idiot, impatient, or lucky because I seem to have stumbled into a solution. So nvm and thanks for just being here to read this.

Edit 2 : I've gotten far, but it stayed stuck at upgrading starting apps... So I'm back to square one

Have you figured out your problem yet? If not maybe I can help. What kind of trouble are you having?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goat1378 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Goat1378 Ad-Free
11th June 2016, 06:04 PM |#3527  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbabo

U still on kk if so go with classic 2.0 rom ton of themes and rom is themed already give thanks to chaz if you do decide to go with it

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Free mobile app

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly4awhtgye

Another great Classic theme is on the doorstep also. Porkyhontas has done a great job.

But for the record, I loved Fre3 as well and would upgrade to N4 to try Freeza's latest if I had the money...

Do you guys have any recommendations for Lollipop/MM roms? Something that is stable and is good for a daily driver? I know I might have to update my base software as I am on NK4 but I am willing to. I want to make this Note 3 last another year
11th June 2016, 11:18 PM |#3528  
Flag Weeki Wachee, FL
Thanks Meter: 360

More
Look at this Note 3 ROMs that work on n900p
I use this one as a daily driver and it works well for a "new" TW rom.
You have to upgrade to OK2 for the proper bootloader and modem.
The Following User Says Thank You to TrofeoSC For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TrofeoSC Ad-Free
26th July 2016, 08:13 PM |#3529  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat1378

Have you figured out your problem yet? If not maybe I can help. What kind of trouble are you having?

Hi maybe you can help ME? I dont really know where to start, I got this second hand note 3 and it came with android 5.0... i used odin to downgrade it to 4.4.4 and then i installed twrp 3.0.2.0 and rooted with cf autoroot. now i'd like to install this rom and i've actually given it a shot, but i either boot loop or get stuck at android upgrading optimizing/starting apps.

im fine with a factory reset, i've already done like 4 of them, i could just use some guidance or something

i didnt know what to do so i screenshot my about device page just to be safe... thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-07-26-14-57-45.png
Views:	60
Size:	205.9 KB
ID:	3824619   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-07-26-14-57-51.png
Views:	58
Size:	170.6 KB
ID:	3824620  
26th July 2016, 09:23 PM |#3530  
Thanks Meter: 174

More
Delete
26th July 2016, 10:54 PM |#3531  
Thanks Meter: 174

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andmarquid

Hi maybe you can help ME? I dont really know where to start, I got this second hand note 3 and it came with android 5.0... i used odin to downgrade it to 4.4.4 and then i installed twrp 3.0.2.0 and rooted with cf autoroot. now i'd like to install this rom and i've actually given it a shot, but i either boot loop or get stuck at android upgrading optimizing/starting apps.

im fine with a factory reset, i've already done like 4 of them, i could just use some guidance or something

i didnt know what to do so i screenshot my about device page just to be safe... thanks

Looks like your baseband and software version are still OK2 .. did you install stock nk4 tar file in odin to get completely stock nk4 .. then root... then flash rom

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to chico260 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chico260 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)