By sev7en, Senior Member on 12th May 2014, 01:36 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th April 2016, 04:37 PM |#381  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eskalera

Hi ailerons,
have you got any updates on this issue? I've even tried to build crosswalk in order to debug it in the Moverio and see what the problem is, but that path only led me to more and more problems.

Regards.

hello eskalera,
i have the same problem , it's my turn to ask you if you have any solution please ^^

Thanks in advance
khed

1st May 2016, 05:01 AM |#382  
Flag Fukushima
Thanks Meter: 248

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcgcisco

http://moverioaccessory.prelaunch.com/

ships US only !!!
7th May 2016, 03:43 AM |#383  
Flag bangkok

More
Installing Google Play store on BT-200
Hello Alcuin,
I had just purchased my Epson Moverio BT-200 from Japan
I need your help and expertise to install Google Pay store on the BT-200.
I know its been a long time since you reviewed this issue but can you provide me step by step installation
such as where to install and how to install the softwares as the softwares version had also changed through out the years.
I really don't know where to go for this.
Thank you very much.
Patrick
19th May 2016, 10:47 PM |#384  

More
Moverio BT200 + Colorado Video DM485CS = DJI Phantom 3 FPV!
(**Disclaimer** - I don't work for DJI, Epson, Colorado Video or anyone else mentioned here)

I finally got all the pieces to get my Epson Moverio BT200 glasses working with my Phantom 3 Professional. The last part was the Colorado Video DM485CS Video interface. A quick review is included below.

Now I have a lag-free FPV view of my Phantom 3 Professional that is completely portable (albeit a little bulky). The glasses show live video and telemetry, still need either smartphone or tablet for controls. There is a setting in the DJI GO app to allow concurrent video streaming on both the HDMI output and also the tablet. I’m working on mounting the DM485CS unit to the bottom of my Phantom Controller and maybe just putting the HOOTOO battery in my pocket while flying.

Most of this will become unnecessary when the Epson BT300 glasses ship (Epson claims “fall 2016”). I’ve pre-ordered those, but I wanted something to use over the summer months (prime season for flying).

How much does all this cost?????
Assuming you already have a DJI Phantom 3 or 4
HDMI output module from DJI, current price is $99 on the DJI web site
Epson BT200 glasses are available from PreLaunch.com for $699.99
DM485CS Video module from Colorado Video for $499.00

You’ll also need battery power (5VDC at <400milliamps) – basically a USB battery for cellphone charging. I used a HOOTOO TripMate Titan, which is also a mini-router and overkill for this application for about $40 on Amazon
Finally, you need a mini-hdmi to mini-hdmi cable (shorter is better). I found a 24inch mini to mini ribbon cable on Amazon for about $10

Here’s quick review of the DM485CS.
It’s about the size of an iPhone 4 (probably a little bit thicker). Very lightweightCame in a nice box, well packed with simple instructions. It has 3 connections and 3 buttons. Connection #1 is mini-hdmi and that will connect to the mini-hdmi port on the DJI HDMI Output module. Connection #2 is micro USB, that connects to a USB power supply (I use the HOOTOO Tripmate Titan which is more than just a battery and probably overkill). Connection #3 is for the Moverio BT200 glasses. The glasses plug directly into the DM485CS and do not need the Android controller that shipped with the BT200. All three connectors are clearly labeled on the top of the unit.

Buttons are clearly labled and easy to figure out. Button #1 is HIDE, which either turns on or off the output to the glasses (the HIDE LED is lit when the unit isn’t sending signal to the glasses). Brightness- and Brightness+ do exactly what they should do. There is also an LED labeled “Video OK” – this is GREEN when the unit is powered up and working.

With everything attached there are many cables which need to be dressed up appropriately. A shorter HDMI cable would be great but shorter than 24 inches is difficult to find.

If you want more details please let me know!

TCGCISCO
Phantom 3 Pro
Moverio BT 200 Smart Glasses
DJI HDMI Output Module (Phantom 3 Pro/Adv/Phantom 4)
Moverio Video Interface DM485CS (from Colorado Video)
HOOTOO TripMate Titan (Battery Power for Moverio)
HDMI mini to HDMI mini cable
30th May 2016, 06:04 PM |#385  

More
Free Webinar: How to program the Moverio BT-200 Controller
Free Webinar: How to program the Moverio BT-200 Controller

A free webinar is being held this Friday June 3 at 11 am PST.

This webinar covers an in depth investigation into the Moverio Controller. We will look at how to handle trackpad events, buttons, and then dig deeper into the gyro, compass, and accelerometer sensors. Finally, we will end the session with a live Q&A

https://bitly.com/1YJ9wEp
12th June 2016, 10:04 PM |#386  
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 1

More
hey guys,

i am trying to find the rom images OEM from epson. just in case.
I have D1.1.0 and it pops up that it could be upgraded to D1.1.2
tried to use the "romdump_v82b" but it failed.
rooting the device was completed by the baidu root (en) and SU.
if anyone could help, i would be greatly appreciated.
thanks
p
25th July 2016, 02:19 PM |#387  
Flag Fukushima
Thanks Meter: 248

Donate to Me
More
http://moverioaccessory.prelaunch.com/
 ↓
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS:
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO PLACE YOUR ORDER.
 ↓
HDMI Video Input Device + Moverio BT-200 Bundle - INTERNATIONAL
 ↓
ships Canada and U. S.

I'd like to use Moverio to Pokemon Go
29th July 2016, 10:03 AM |#388  

More
Hi Guys,
For BT-200, does anyone knows how to use the volume button to take pictures instead of having to navigate to the shutter button?
Thank you.
1st August 2016, 07:11 AM |#389  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
I have a Epson BT-200 and have installed my own app onto it. However my app uses the Google Speech to Text API which comes with google now etc. Does anyone know how I can install this into the glasses so that the google speech to text works. At the moment when my app calls on it, the app closes saying 'Unfortunately...stopped working'

I really look forward to some help in fixing this. p.s. I am on version R1.1.2
3rd August 2016, 11:22 PM |#390  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthdragonb

I have a Epson BT-200 and have installed my own app onto it. However my app uses the Google Speech to Text API which comes with google now etc. Does anyone know how I can install this into the glasses so that the google speech to text works. At the moment when my app calls on it, the app closes saying 'Unfortunately...stopped working'

I really look forward to some help in fixing this. p.s. I am on version R1.1.2

I havent investigated this but my hunch is this has to do with Google Speech to Text API depends on Google Play services. This is not supported on the BT-200. So apps that depend on that underlying service will not work as expected

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPSC88

Hi Guys,
For BT-200, does anyone knows how to use the volume button to take pictures instead of having to navigate to the shutter button?
Thank you.

this is likely app related. Have you tried finding another camera app that supports this feature? If not its also possible to code an app to do this
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)