Thanks Meter: 30

By dorpmuller, Member on 16th April 2014, 05:24 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd October 2015, 12:49 PM |#41  
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hi everyone,
Finally i sent my tablet to repair and after 3 times in wich they only "update firmware" (they only do a factory reset, the firmware was the same) I ask to change the screen or i will keep sendin until they finally change it because as I told them it was not a software issue,

Finally they change the screen and the new works very good, and i mean VERY good, the response time and everything is perfect.

I recommend everyone to send it to repair all times its necessary, it really worth the time waiting, now I really enjoy the tablet, playing games is awesome now

If you dont want to send it 3 or more times, look for a samsung support store and show the issue directly, and when they call you for pick your tab repaired go to the store and test it with them, thats the only way I could show them that it was a hardware problem (they keep telling it was because some apps I installed, so I try it with them just as they give the tablet and I turn on the first time, obviously they dont want to waste money and time on a new screen if they can just press "factory reset") and then they change the screen to a new one

Good luck everyone!

13th June 2016, 04:51 PM |#42  
Flag Lexington, KY
Thanks Meter: 0

More
How much did this cost to get it the screen repaired?
14th July 2016, 07:18 PM |#43  
Flag Frankfurt am/Main
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Granted this is an x20 (WiFi) Thread, but wouldn't Ubuntu's Mobile (Phone) OS, not be a better choice?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)