FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[WM Kitchen] OsKitchen Zero v1.33.5: The Easiest & Most Complete Kitchen (20/10/2010)

1,119 posts
Thanks Meter: 20

By airxtreme, Retired Recognized Developer on 6th February 2010, 12:15 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th June 2016, 01:57 PM |#3621  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by poyensa

I have extrated cryp32.dll from my cooked rom 29315 AKU 6.5.3.12.37 (enable/fix SHA2) using ROM Extractor. Maybe files can be copied to windows folder with total comander.

Hello, thanks for your Help.
The good News: total comander can copy/replace the files. But (Bad News) then the HD2 would not start. I tried your files and I extracted the crypt32.dll & crypt32.dll.0407.mui files from my modyfied stock-rom. Both the same result. Only hardreset or new flashing could help.

Quote:

Other option could be recmod the crypt32.dll & crypt32.dll.0409.mui folders with this tool: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=576027

I download this tool, but I don't know how to use, respectively what does it make. I installed it according to the instructions. But during the installation errors occurred. I run it with admin rights.
What is recmod for?

Do you, or anyone else have an idea?

10th June 2016, 12:33 PM |#3622  
Retired Forum Moderator / Retired Recognized Developer
Flag mi patria en mis zapatos
Thanks Meter: 2,589

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex023

Hello, thanks for your Help.
The good News: total comander can copy/replace the files. But (Bad News) then the HD2 would not start. I tried your files and I extracted the crypt32.dll & crypt32.dll.0407.mui files from my modyfied stock-rom. Both the same result. Only hardreset or new flashing could help.

I download this tool, but I don't know how to use, respectively what does it make. I installed it according to the instructions. But during the installation errors occurred. I run it with admin rights.
What is recmod for?

Do you, or anyone else have an idea?

I think your only option is to cook your own rom. Or try a cooked rom with the crypt32.dll from recents builds. You can try mine
10th June 2016, 01:34 PM |#3623  

More
Quote:

I think your only option is to cook your own rom. Or try a cooked rom with the crypt32.dll from recents builds. You can try mine

Hehe, I tried your rom yesterday already. Do you only have an english Version of your rom? I would have a german rom on my HD2. It's much easyer in daily use. Maybe I ask NRGZ28 if he still has his HD2-kitchen.
One thing I have yet considered: Is the non-working dll a result of different comprssion methods? I used in my rom lzx. And I don't know which compression is used in the Energy rom.

KInd regards Alex!
10th June 2016, 02:17 PM |#3624  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex023

Hehe, I tried your rom yesterday already. Do you only have an english Version of your rom? I would have a german rom on my HD2. It's much easyer in daily use. Maybe I ask NRGZ28 if he still has his HD2-kitchen.
One thing I have yet considered: Is the non-working dll a result of different comprssion methods? I used in my rom lzx. And I don't know which compression is used in the Energy rom.

KInd regards Alex!

I dont think is a matter of compression. BTW I would say energy is XPR:http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...83&postcount=3, but I am not expert
13th June 2016, 02:17 PM |#3625  

More
Quote:

I dont think is a matter of compression.

Yes, you are right. The extracted files have a different size then the files in the windows folder.
I extracted the working dll's from my rom and copied them back to the same rom. --> No starting device.
The rom extractor doesn't only copy the dll 1:1 from the windows folder.

At next I will ask NRGZ28 if he still has his kitchen.
If this is not the case, I will use the german stock rom with the crypt32.dll modification.

Kind regards Alex
13th June 2016, 05:30 PM |#3626  

More
There are some other kitchens around, with german support too:

ultrashot's Dynamics 2.4 - ROMs and kitchen [WWE/RUS/GER]

Duttys Legacy Kitchen

It should be easy to import the last builds from here and make your own rom
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)