wm6.1 for hx2000 series

Search This thread
Sep 1, 2015
Thank you very much for this! I've donated a little as a thank you.

Now, if only anyone had ROMs from spiaatie. I won't pay $15 for those, in advance, just because they think we should be forced to.

Reactions: einsteinecker

Pampered4Life

Jan 13, 2007
Hello everyone, I was unable to upload them myself, but my brother helped out and uploaded the files! I hope this file host is good for everyone, as I have been with them for a long time and have had no problems so far:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/10koo78oojb3i/iPaq

As usual, please flash the ROMs responsibly, as I am unable to test these since I do not have a working iPAQ. Also make sure your device is compatible! HP made several versions of the Hx2000 series, so be sure to know what you are doing!

And if anyone is feeling generous, any donations is greatly appreciated and will be used for the recovery of my injured leg, which you can read more about on my blog, themangatron.blogspot.com. I hope these ROMs serve everyone well :)

Hello. Unfortunately I do not have it. At the time, my internet was limited, and I had to make a choice between the ROM and the kitchen. Since I needed the ROM more, I got that first but somehow never got the kitchen afterwards (rapidshare was not easy to use at that time).
No problem sir. Thank you for all you have done. Uploading this stuff alone means alot and is very helpful. It's April 19th 2016 and some apps that are extremely useful only run on Windows Mobile. I think various dept stores can vouch for my statement. Thanks again!

Top Liked Posts