FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

☞[Rom]★AllianceRom - Build 4 ★ RomControl★[8/25/14][NG3]

3,463 posts
Thanks Meter: 42,142

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from BeansTown106: Alliance Rom Build 4 is Now Live For T-Mobile S5
16th June 2016, 02:41 PM |#2141  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Crashes on first boot
I am trying to install on my g900t. The rom flashes and installs, but at the alliance splash screen it goes black after ten seconds and stays black. Left it all night with no change. I really want this rom.

10th July 2016, 05:39 PM |#2142  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie sandpaper

I am trying to install on my g900t. The rom flashes and installs, but at the alliance splash screen it goes black after ten seconds and stays black. Left it all night with no change. I really want this rom.

I have the same problem. Did you ever get it working?
12th July 2016, 05:52 PM |#2143  
San Francisco
Thanks Meter: 49

More
KILLER ROM! Excellent battery life! Love the themes! You're a beast!
22nd September 2016, 09:08 PM |#2144  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Any idea why it says TouchWiz keeps crashing? I load the ROM and it never goes past the initial start up due to the launcher failing repeatedly.

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevVorteX

There's another updated thread in here by Goldie. He brought us the latest version because beans doesn't have his phone any longer.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

where can i find the thread on current issues and downloads from Goldie?

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie sandpaper

Same here. I suppose no one is really working on this thread anymore. Been trying to get help for about 3 days now.
23rd September 2016, 07:07 PM |#2145  
Recognized Contributor
Flag ViSiON,Texas
Thanks Meter: 20,582

Donate to Me
More
@BeansTown106, will you be doing 6.0.1 rom anytime soon? Your roms have always look good.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)