FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Working]HOW TO TRANSFER DATA BETWEEN TWO PHONES WITH JUST Usb OTG and a USB cable

115 posts
Thanks Meter: 107

By axaitechie, Senior Member on 8th February 2014, 03:07 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
9th January 2016, 03:52 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Just have a look in play store or app store, you will get see many apps to share data from one device to another.

15th January 2016, 11:38 PM |#12  
Flag hrpelje
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by axaitechie

You can attach a USB mouse to the otg cable ...and connect it to ur phone..if ur phone supports otg..u can definitely use a mouse to use ur phone

i couldn't see anything on screen. its not possible to use mouse connected to otg and mhl adapter at the same time. i ended buying new lcd for my phone.
16th January 2016, 12:40 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
This is very smart. But what about contacts
8th April 2016, 12:56 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by husko

I have broken screen and digitizer on one phone which is locked with pattern. I would like to unlock it to get my photos from it. Is it possible to use one android as a mouse to control second android.? Phones are connected with USB cable.

You can use a mouse instead
23rd April 2016, 03:15 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I have broken tuch pad tablet of android 4.0( screen is working) and tab doesn't support otg .
Is it possible to use one android as a mouse to control second android.? Phones are connected with USB cable
16th June 2016, 04:09 PM |#16  
Flag Androidville
Thanks Meter: 601

More
Everytime I connect 2 devices, I get a pop-up for gallery and it scans only images from the secondary (slave) phone. The Host phone will not acknowledge anything more than the pictures on the secondary device. I've been searching for days, is this thread completely dead?

Sent from my LG-D415 using XDA-Developers mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
connect two phones, file transfer, file transfer usb, usb otg charging, usb otg connect

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)