By jaredlappa, Junior Member on 29th April 2014, 10:14 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
21st February 2016, 07:27 AM |#71  
Flag Nashville
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonimo6971

I don't need GSM.. Bell (Canada) uses Band 4, LTE, but I cannot seem to get it to work

http://support.bell.ca/Mobility/Smar...ity_4G_network Those are the APN settings needed.Make sure the device is rooted or it won't let you change any of it.Good luck.
The Following User Says Thank You to Surgeman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Surgeman Ad-Free

17th June 2016, 07:42 PM |#72  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by briankariu

So, I got the VK810 and am trying to see if I can get data outside the US. This are some of the observations I made:
1. I got into the service menu, *#*#4636#*#* and tried to set the network band, but I a warning popped up sating that " This application does not work on this device" Possible fix is getting the testing menu from a lg g2. I am exploring the idea that it does not have GSM bands, only the LTE radios (This s a bit unlikely since LTE is a GSM technology, they would have had to go a bit far not to include GSM radios)

2. Tried editing the biuld.prop to force it to boot into WCDMA/GSM mode. No luck yet

Al this am doing on 4.2.2, if anyone has updated to kitkat, try accessing the service menu ( must download a dialer app from app store ) and set the network mode

I have a huge question, how did you access the hidden menu? My vk810 doesn't even have a dialer app, can't use the LG phones website thing, those instructions didn't work either..... Please help me here?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
lg g pad 8.3, sim unlock, sim unlock lte, vk810

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)