By flomix77, Junior Member on 13th June 2014, 10:14 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th May 2015, 12:11 AM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
unbrick lg p714
Quote:
Originally Posted by harishc

no it is not working for me. nothing happens.

someone managed to solve?

27th May 2015, 12:07 AM |#52  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaelmaturino

someone managed to solve?

there is no way if you flashed the another rom and bricked the phone. only jtag is last option.
The Following User Says Thank You to harishc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift harishc Ad-Free
27th May 2015, 02:29 AM |#53  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by harishc

there is no way if you flashed the another rom and bricked the phone. only jtag is last option.

ok! thank you!
20th January 2016, 09:03 PM |#54  
Flag Panama
Thanks Meter: 2

More
The Ring....
By any chance anyone knows how to fix this Ring take over on an LG P714? This happened after flashing V20 kdz. This looks very bad to me!! Cant boot to recovery, cant boot to emergency mode. As soon as I hit the power button with any combination for the boot modes, the Ring shows up
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160120_145843.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	280.1 KB
ID:	3616709  
22nd January 2016, 10:45 PM |#55  
Brdovec
Thanks Meter: 237

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yigael1138

By any chance anyone knows how to fix this Ring take over on an LG P714? This happened after flashing V20 kdz. This looks very bad to me!! Cant boot to recovery, cant boot to emergency mode. As soon as I hit the power button with any combination for the boot modes, the Ring shows up

You flash kdz for other LG's serie phone.
Start with http://forum.xda-developers.com/opti...mware-t3177181,
and after that follow this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/opti...-dual-t3166282
Good luck.
The Following User Says Thank You to maxx_hr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift maxx_hr Ad-Free
24th January 2016, 11:44 AM |#56  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 1,990

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yigael1138

Use the search button first please. I made a method for this that will save your phone without needing to open it. Do what @maxx_hr said.
The Following User Says Thank You to neutrondev For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift neutrondev Ad-Free
18th June 2016, 01:34 AM |#57  

More
someone help me because I had a custom ROM CyanogenMod : and put the KDZ v20H and I have a lg p714 and this rom is lg p716 someone please help me I am from Brazil
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)