FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] [PLEASE HELP] HTC One M7 not charging when on.

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By AnubhavSaxena, Junior Member on 4th June 2014, 04:14 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th June 2016, 12:04 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I've already done that and it doesn't work.
I really don't know what the issue is? I mean this is a perfectly working unlocked HTC M7.
I've turned if off multiple times and even wiped it clean twice. I don't know what else it could be.
I mean it's been working perfectly since I got it.
But as I mentioned earlier it will only charge while the phone is off. And my laptop can't recognized it either.
It only appears and "Unknown Device."
But even when it is off it charges for a bit and then it completely stops.
Then you see the battery logo and then it starts charging again. But it repeat that same process throughout the whole time. So, it can never reach to 100%.

As I've mentioned before I've never really had this problem.
I've been looking for hours on the internet and so far nothing seems to work. There was an app I saw on to access engineer mode or something, but for some reason I can't use that app because it says that I'm missing another application.

Any thoughts??

Quote:
Originally Posted by alray

It can sometimes be caused by a defective usb port on the phone, does your port looks damaged? Boot your phone in safe mode and check if its doing the same thing.

18th June 2016, 08:18 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I have the same problem, it can't charge, PC don't recognize when the phone is on android, but when i boot into recovery everything work fine (charge or data move to PC), so far i could't find any way better.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)