Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] LegacyHuawei CyanogenMod 11.0

980 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,804
Post Reply Email Thread
6th March 2016, 04:59 PM |#981  
Thanks Meter: 39
Originally Posted by zaf_4

Is there anyone that can help me how to fix the wifi? cant connect with anything. Tried 2 different. I am on the latest cm11.

I don't experience wifi problems on cm11 or cm12. What's your phone model? and what's the problem with wifi?
27th March 2016, 07:18 PM |#982  
Thanks Meter: 16
Well, time to say goodbye to the X5 threads, I just bought an Letv 1s X500, with Apple-like metal premium feel, 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM and 8 core 2.2GHz CPU, all for less than 200. As you can imagine, no matter how good this rom is, the X5 is less than nothing compared to this new amazing machine (specially since sometimes it decided to lag for no apparent reason, but I suspect it's the gapps).

Let me give you an funny example about how fast this phone is: when I uninstall an app with 70MB average size, I tap 'OK' for confirmation (tap, as in, pressing the screen and lifting the finger, obviously). When my finger is fully lifted after the tap, the app is uninstalled (the screen message confirms it). Yes, it's THAT fast

Or in another example, I still don't know how the uninstalling progress bar looks like, because I never saw it! the system doesn't have time to show it

Anyway, thank you for your work and for answering our questions Blefish
22nd April 2016, 08:49 AM |#983  
Thanks Meter: 0
Mobile network does not work
15th June 2016, 05:58 AM |#984  
Thanks Meter: 10
CM11 FM Radio application is excellent!
Originally Posted by redsentinel

Hi Blefish,
is there any Radio FM app that work well on CM11 LegacyHuawei..?
i have tried Spirit UL, the app open and work but got no sound on the earphone,
or does it require any specific settings..?

There's a default FM radio app on the latest CM11, dated 20150924:

CM11 FM Radio

It's stylish and works like a charm, even better than the AURORA ICS 4.0.4's default FM Radio app!

* It has adjustable presets on the lower part of the screen. 4 of them can be seen at a time and swiping right or left shows the other 3 presets quickly. Yes, the max number of favourite presets is just 7 unfortunately! It should be more than 7, that's for sure!

But, if we make a full auto search, then we can press the hamburger button and choose the "all stations" option. Fortunately we can see the list of all the stations it found and registered, and choose any of them afterwards.

* It has RDS support, works good. (It also has AF option)

* It has Record option as well. Although the Radio is 2 channels, the recording seems Mono, so i guess the application records Mono always. The output file is created at the root of the SdCard with a file mask "FMRecordingxxxxxxxxx.aac". 1 minute of recording is approx. 1.15 MB. The details are as follows:
Format : AAC
Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec
Bit rate mode : Constant
Bit rate : 156 Kbps
Channel(s) : 1 channel
Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz
Compression mode : Lossy

* Fast manual seeking is possible via the buttons next to the frequency indicator.

* "On/off" , "Mute" and "speaker/earphone" buttons on the main interface are very handy.

Note: I tried to install the ICS's Fm Radio app just to compare side by side, but couldn't manage. It seems it's only available for ICS.

Spirit FM works at least and doesn't make the phone reboot as before on GB. But it still has some major problems. The most annoying one is the high volume level which can't be adjusted. Messing with the settings may solve this, i don't know.

Anyway, the default app is good enough, no need for an extra FM app.

Thanks again, @Blefish.

Device: Ideos X5 (u8800)
ROM: LegacyHuawei CyanogenMod 11.0 (
Recovery: TWRP (
Gapps: Micro package, 94.4 MB (
Partition Layout: BlePart-22 (/system 550MiB, /data 1953MiB)
BlePart LVM: NO
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CM11 FM Radio.png
Views:	56
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	3783505  
20th June 2016, 08:51 PM |#985  
Thanks Meter: 10
Originally Posted by mac100mook

Mobile network does not work

Mobile network seems to work on my u8800 with the latest CM11, dated 20150924 (both edge and 3G):

CM11 Ideos X5 Mobil Veri

I also checked the Mobile Hotspot, but unfortunately it seems that it's NOT working. The mobile devices give "limited connectivity" error and windows devices give "limited or no connectivity" error:

Hotspot Hata

I placed my SIM once for a short time, just to check the mobile network abilities. Because i use my u8800 as a backup phone, generally for entertainment purposes.

Could you guys please check and confirm these issues?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CM11 Ideos X5 Mobil Veri.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	3789618   Click image for larger version

Name:	XperiaGo Hotspot Hata 2016-06 02.png
Views:	36
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	3789619  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

cyanogenmod kitkat 4.4.2 unofficial u8800