FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Release] JOdin3 CASUAL Cross Platform and Web-Based Flashing For Samsung Phones

5,221 posts
Thanks Meter: 9,845

Post Reply Email Thread
9th June 2016, 05:56 AM |#331  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 3,995

More
Links not working
The Following User Says Thank You to adityaupreti For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift adityaupreti Ad-Free

20th June 2016, 10:51 PM |#332  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Site Down
Interesting... Got through to one part of the site but came across this.

Also... tried just using a Dropbox link for this screenshot, but it wouldn't seem to work so I had to upload as a file.
Anyone know why?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2016-06-20 16.36.35.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	156.4 KB
ID:	3789748  
28th June 2016, 01:50 PM |#333  
Flag Gilbert, Az.
Thanks Meter: 28

Donate to Me
More
Is this no longer available? The links do not work for me as well.
29th June 2016, 01:48 AM |#334  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
What happened to jodin? No way to access it
29th June 2016, 08:40 PM |#335  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
+1 on the links not working.. looks like Mac users **** out of luck again.. time to go back to my trusty old linux laptop..
5th July 2016, 01:05 PM |#336  
Thanks Meter: 92

More
If anyone has a working package, I can mirror it. Just PM me.
Dev is obviously not interested in this anymore, it's been dead for over a year.
Lesson learned, don't buy Samsung devices. Bloated junkware that requires custom tools to flash? I'll stick to Nexus...
15th July 2016, 03:10 AM |#337  

More
Don't worry. Well, just worry a bit.
Doing a quick search for the page on The Wayback Machine, I found a message explaining everything.
I can't post URL's here, so try to looking for the links in that archive.org history.
There you can get versions of 2014 of JOdin3, or just keep looking for it within the rest of Internet.

EDIT: Oh, sorry, I apologize. By some reason, The Wayback Machine doesn't seem to have the files. When clicking on a link, it redirects you on an infinite loop... Maybe it requires an active server...
Well, I found this 'r1035' version on softpedia. Sincerely, I do not trust so much these sites, but I think there are not many options out there...
23rd July 2016, 01:21 PM |#338  
Flag Winterthur
Thanks Meter: 18

More
@AdamOutler is it still available? cause download links are down :S thanks[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

[/COLOR @AdamOutler is it still available? cause download links are down :S thanks
26th July 2016, 10:03 AM |#339  

More
cannot get JODIN to detect my s6 edge. been trying for literally 5 hours. adb reboot download command not working in terminal.
31st July 2016, 07:40 AM |#340  
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Hi guys! The link download of the last version: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-P...w?pref=2&pli=1
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shikaiya For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Shikaiya Ad-Free
31st July 2016, 02:47 PM |#341  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi everybody,
I'me experimenting a little problem with Jodin.
I've a samsung galaxy s6 edge that I've acquired in EU (no operator logo) official from samsung. I've downloaded Jodin (thanks to @Shikaiya for the share) to upgrade finally to Android 6.0.1 (I'm currently on 5.X.X).
So I've found a nice ROM (1.8GB) and wanted to use Jodin APP (of course I've heimdall and Java installed).
When I start Jodin, it finds the phone in downloading mode). I select the md5 file, and the pit file. But when I click START, nothing happens...
I see the "running" on the top left square... but nothing happens... I've waited for ages... but nothing happens... I even tried on a different mac...
Any idea ?
Do I need to root my phone to make it work ?
Thanks in advance for your support.
Mourte
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)