Post Reply Email Thread
AK-Rambo
3rd June 2016, 04:42 PM |#661  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Ak

Max i got5 and half hour sot on cm based roms and got 7hrs of sot on miui :/
So now my conclusion is you need a battery replacement for sure!

What.???🤔5+ hrs of sot. I didnt get that sot even on 3 full charges😑 May be battery is not charging fully. Bcoz my phone goes 0 to 90% in just 1 hrs

Sent from my Canvas Knight A350 using XDA-Developers mobile app

3rd June 2016, 06:27 PM |#662  
Flag banswara
Thanks Meter: 379

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK-Rambo

What.???🤔5+ hrs of sot. I didnt get that sot even on 3 full charges😑 May be battery is not charging fully. Bcoz my phone goes 0 to 90% in just 1 hrs

Wtf?! Definately battery problem dude..you need a replacing..see I'm attaching ss of 5+ sot on BlissM
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1464971245031.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	3771597  
AK-Rambo
3rd June 2016, 06:45 PM |#663  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Ak

Wtf?! Definately battery problem dude..you need a replacing..see I'm attaching ss of 5+ sot on BlissM

May be battery is defective bcoz i bought my phone 2nd hand for 4000rs. So i was unware about its battery backup. I was seriously looking to change this phone only bcoz of low battery backup.

3rd June 2016, 07:44 PM |#664  
Flag banswara

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK-Rambo

May be battery is defective bcoz i bought my phone 2nd hand for 4000rs. So i was unware about its battery backup. I was seriously looking to change this phone only bcoz of low battery backup.

Hum yaha 19k me leke chutiye bethe hain? :v
20th June 2016, 05:09 PM |#665  

More
Hi Guys,

I was trying to flash stock v3 ROM, but un-fortunately bricked my phone. Now it is not getting powered on & also not showing charge led.

It is getting detecting in device manager, but not in SP flash tool.

Guys please help me & let me know how to proceed further from here.

Thank you.
Vishal.
21st June 2016, 04:03 AM |#666  

More
Phone got bricked. What to do?
My phone wont respond at all. It doesn't charge or switch on. It gets detected as MTxxx Preloader by the PC.
The problem started when I was trying to get it connected as USB Storage and used a certain third party software which required root. Being a dud I am, I didn't read the entire message and kept on pressing OK. It said something about now being able to find storage. The phone was connected after a series of messages but required a format of the drive by windows, which again a stupid decision, I didn't hesitate doing. Now, what i feel i did was i connected the boot and the system partitions as USB (through the third party app) and then formatted them. I more stupidly copied my data on the formatted USB partition (replacing the system files with usb data). I removed the phone after the copy and it would not respond to the power button. The phone died immediately after trying to force restart (it had an LED glowing before trying to force restart). What does this mean? Is my phone as good as dead?
I know this was stupid and I am kicking myself since it was a perfectly good phone and I bricked it. What are my options now? It gets detected by the PC. Should I get a stock rom flashed by the service center. I am not able to do it myself.
Phone Model: Micromax Canvas Knight A350
Warranty: Out of it
Root Status: Rooted

Edit 1: I forgot to mention that I tried to flash recovery after the phone was bricked, but SPFlash gave an error about DRAM Failed. It is not getting detected by SPFlash anymore.
21st June 2016, 05:48 PM |#667  
Flag banswara

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereallordlucifer

My phone wont respond at all. It doesn't charge or switch on. It gets detected as MTxxx Preloader by the PC.
The problem started when I was trying to get it connected as USB Storage and used a certain third party software which required root. Being a dud I am, I didn't read the entire message and kept on pressing OK. It said something about now being able to find storage. The phone was connected after a series of messages but required a format of the drive by windows, which again a stupid decision, I didn't hesitate doing. Now, what i feel i did was i connected the boot and the system partitions as USB (through the third party app) and then formatted them. I more stupidly copied my data on the formatted USB partition (replacing the system files with usb data). I removed the phone after the copy and it would not respond to the power button. The phone died immediately after trying to force restart (it had an LED glowing before trying to force restart). What does this mean? Is my phone as good as dead?
I know this was stupid and I am kicking myself since it was a perfectly good phone and I bricked it. What are my options now? It gets detected by the PC. Should I get a stock rom flashed by the service center. I am not able to do it myself.
Phone Model: Micromax Canvas Knight A350
Warranty: Out of it
Root Status: Rooted

Edit 1: I forgot to mention that I tried to flash recovery after the phone was bricked, but SPFlash gave an error about DRAM Failed. It is not getting detected by SPFlash anymore.

sorry for late reply!
but the first thing is don't give ur device to freakin' SVC guys!because they will ruin your device..so that being understood,don't panic as your device is sure as hell in hard brick situation but keep one thing in mind,a350 is mtk and mtk never gets dead!
so you need to be have patience.Now the device is hard brick so flashing the recovery will not work.Umm...so yes as you said you have the drivers and device showing in device manager just download wiko highway v19(clone of a350) and use it,basically it is just based on sp flash tools but a lil' bit simplified,you just need to hit the download button on it and connect ur device..wait for the flash to complete...boom! your device back to life.easy wasn't it?
NOTE-First boot can take 15mins and wiko highway v19 is about 500mb..i hope you can manage that.
EDIT***--- LINK_-_ http://de.wikomobile.com/update-146-highway
@vishalmcp you too please also refer to this message.
CHEERS!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr.Ak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mr.Ak Ad-Free
4th July 2016, 01:55 PM |#668  

More
Thank you Mr. Ak for your reply.
Actually it was my cousins phone. He gave it to service center & as usual they first told him motherboard is bad.
Then later my cousin told them how the phone got bricked, they took one week & now phone is back to normal. Service center charged 450 bugs.
They have installed stock Kitkat, which has separate partitions for apps (around 1GB) & phone storage.
I would like to install either Kitkat or lollipop which will have only one partition which can be used for apps & internal storage both.
Can you please guide me on that & let me know which ROM will work to have the above things done.

Thank you.
Vishal.
5th July 2016, 04:30 PM |#669  
Flag banswara

More
WTH?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vishalmcp

Thank you Mr. Ak for your reply.
Actually it was my cousins phone. He gave it to service center & as usual they first told him motherboard is bad.
Then later my cousin told them how the phone got bricked, they took one week & now phone is back to normal. Service center charged 450 bugs.
They have installed stock Kitkat, which has separate partitions for apps (around 1GB) & phone storage.
I would like to install either Kitkat or lollipop which will have only one partition which can be used for apps & internal storage both.
Can you please guide me on that & let me know which ROM will work to have the above things done.

Thank you.
Vishal.

450 bugs?! WTF do you mean by that?
and those SVC guys are bunch of idiots living on this earth..
anyway how much they charged?
Now,moving to your ques. there are three versions of stock rom v1(JB),v2(unmerged storage) v3(merged storage-27gb)..those svc guys are so chutiya that they flashed v2 on your device instead of v3..now that you have v2 you aren't eligible to flash any lp/mm rom. to do that you need of first download v3 stock rom(1.1gb) and flash using sp flash tools then you can flash any lp/mm based roms
for all the links to stock/lp/mm and how they work visit our blog www.canvasknightroms.blogspot.in
Regards,
Akash Khatri
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Ak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mr.Ak Ad-Free
5th July 2016, 05:14 PM |#670  

More
Thank you bro for your reply. Sorry bro for typo, they charged Rs.450.
Ok sure, I will visit the blog & follow the instructions to install stock v3 ROM.
So once stock v3 ROM is installed, can I later install other custom roms using SP flash tools ?
Also please let me know which custom ROM will be the best (for lp & mm).
Thanks again Akash bro .

Thank you.
Vishal.
8th July 2016, 09:31 PM |#671  
Flag banswara

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vishalmcp

Thank you bro for your reply. Sorry bro for typo, they charged Rs.450.
Ok sure, I will visit the blog & follow the instructions to install stock v3 ROM.
So once stock v3 ROM is installed, can I later install other custom roms using SP flash tools ?
Also please let me know which custom ROM will be the best (for lp & mm).
Thanks again Akash bro .

Thank you.
Vishal.

For flashing custom ROMs,you don't need to use sp flash tools.Just flash it by any recovery like philz which you can find on our blog as well.

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

Miui 8 latest global edition released for a350 and clones!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...-a350-t3414190
Please do hit the thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Ak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mr.Ak Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
a350, canvas, canvas-knight, india, knight, micromax

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)