Post Reply Email Thread
16th June 2016, 11:09 PM |#171  
Flag Southeastern Pennsylvania
Thanks Meter: 845

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMPColumbus

Hey Fly,

So I finally decided that 3.09.605.3 is probably the best rom to use at this point. I had to repush worldclock, calculator and stuff like that but It works. I noticed that the phone doesn't charge as fast as it did on 5.02. Is there another kernel that will work with the VZW deodexed rom that will enable fast charge? I am using the one that is part of the rom I'm guessing unsecured. I went back from the 5.02 because visual voicemail has seemed to stop working in every Rom. I know verizon updated their computer system and do no know If thats why, however, I always used VVM and it just stopped working. It will "download" then throws error even with premium VVM provisioned.

Thanks,
Chris

I wasn't sure whether the Max supported quickcharge. I have quickchargers 2.0 and 3.0 from my M9 and 10 but I haven't seen anything faster on the One Max.

The "most advanced" ROM that works without any hiccoughs on the Verizon Max is Nusense 6 which has been my ROM of choice ever since I got the device. It's linked in my signature. The device is well past eol, and the ROM is no longer being developed. Flyhalf is pretty much the only game in town for Max ROM's, but he's not on Verizon (and the non-Verizon ROMs for the Max have issues).

16th June 2016, 11:16 PM |#172  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hgoldner

I wasn't sure whether the Max supported quickcharge. I have quickchargers 2.0 and 3.0 from my M9 and 10 but I haven't seen anything faster on the One Max.

The "most advanced" ROM that works without any hiccoughs on the Verizon Max is Nusense 6 which has been my ROM of choice ever since I got the device. It's linked in my signature. The device is well past eol, and the ROM is no longer being developed. Flyhalf is pretty much the only game in town for Max ROM's, but he's not on Verizon (and the non-Verizon ROMs for the Max have issues).

Thanks,
Yes I saw there was a newer NusenseSix 5.0.4.2 so I tried it and it works a lot better, so I am using it. I have VZW and my visual voice mail still will not work. It brings up the black "agree" splash screen. tells you about 2.99 mth fee blah, blah then says call customer service. I have called to make sure that my line was provisioned and even said Id pay the 2.99 premium if it would work. I could not get it to work at all.. Any clue?
17th June 2016, 03:59 AM |#173  
Flag Southeastern Pennsylvania
Thanks Meter: 845

More
Quote:

Thanks,
Yes I saw there was a newer NusenseSix 5.0.4.2 so I tried it and it works a lot better, so I am using it. I have VZW and my visual voice mail still will not work. It brings up the black "agree" splash screen. tells you about 2.99 mth fee blah, blah then says call customer service. I have called to make sure that my line was provisioned and even said Id pay the 2.99 premium if it would work. I could not get it to work at all.. Any clue?

Yeah. VVM is going away.
17th June 2016, 06:22 AM |#174  
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Alabama
Thanks Meter: 7,184

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Thanks,

Yeah quickcharge does not work with the max. It is a feature on specific newer qcom chips. I think I left out a required app for vvm on Verizon. I could see which one I am missing and make a flashable for you if you are still on the newest NuSense?

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk
21st June 2016, 04:05 AM |#175  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
hello good evening is there is any stock for verizon 4.3 ?
21st June 2016, 02:48 PM |#176  
Flag Alabama

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanyoussef@gmail.com

hello good evening is there is any stock for verizon 4.3 ?

I have the 4.2 RUU http://flyhalf205.com/RUU/others/t6v...1.11.605.4.zip
21st June 2016, 03:06 PM |#177  

More
yea thank you got the same one i just want update it because it does not accept apps from the market , problem is many apps say it is not compatible with my device because of the software
21st June 2016, 06:38 PM |#178  
Flag Alabama

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanyoussef@gmail.com

yea thank you got the same one i just want update it because it does not accept apps from the market , problem is many apps say it is not compatible with my device because of the software

Didn't the max go from 4.2 straight to 4.4?
21st June 2016, 08:56 PM |#179  

More
not sure actually but i can not find either
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)