21st June 2016, 04:42 AM |#4851  
Recognized Developer
Flag Potsdam
Thanks Meter: 52,908

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by R1xON

Got it done. I change from TWRP to CWM recovery and everything done.

---------- Post added at 07:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

Any idea how to make the wallpaper on main screen look like the lockscreen ? I mean in stock ROM both main and lock screen wallpaper stretch properly and make it look good. On V8 its only on lockscreen while on the main screen it look zoom in. Please help

---------- Post added at 07:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 AM ----------

And for boefflaKernel. The gnabo v8 is based on kitkat 4.4.2 right ? I check on the boeffla website, the latest kernel for GT-n8000 is based on JB, is it ok to flash it ?

Last Boeffla Kernel is for kk.
Not sure where you looked.

JB kernel would not work of course.

Andi
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lord Boeffla For This Useful Post: [ View ]

21st June 2016, 01:12 PM |#4852  
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 297

More
Quote:

Where can we get philz recovery for gt-n8000 ?

---------- Post added at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 AM ----------

Hi all please help me.

I just got my gt-n8000 mobo fixed, got it back from samsung with Stock kitkat 4.4.2 installed and all my Root gone. So i got my root back using chainfire and got TWRP custom recovery v 2.8.0.

Got into TWRP, do the format and wiping needed. And flash all the neccessary file from 1st pages. Gnabo V8 and SU done nicely. But when i flash the bootloader though, the screen went black and revert back to samsung logo and stuck there. So i went back to recovery again and reflash everything. But after each flash i got
E: unable to mount '/system'

And then it still get stuck at samsung logo.
Please2x Help me.

Root with Philz Touch Recovery with Odin.

Google it.

Bye.
The Following User Says Thank You to LeandritoG For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LeandritoG Ad-Free
21st June 2016, 02:10 PM |#4853  
Thanks Meter: 109

More
Weird. Battery gauge stuck at 100% for a few hours then it turned off. On reboot home screens reset (but not walpaper), many apps not showing in app drawer (including stuff on ext_sd), and gapps process keeps crashing.

Tried wiping Play Store data. No change. Deleted Google account and can't add back (gapps crashes then can't connect to server).

Hate to wipe data. It's my daughter's tablet and don't have a recent backup (she never leaves it for me to backup)
22nd June 2016, 12:23 AM |#4854  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Boeffla

Last Boeffla Kernel is for kk.
Not sure where you looked.

JB kernel would not work of course.

Andi

All Hail Lord Boeffla. Thank you for spending some of your precious time reading your citizen plea.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2457996

I had read it from there. Said its for JellyBean. Im really sorry for my noobiness. Please share the link for the KK based Kernel o good Lord. Thankyou
22nd June 2016, 06:19 AM |#4855  
Recognized Developer
Flag Potsdam
Thanks Meter: 52,908

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

All Hail Lord Boeffla. Thank you for spending some of your precious time reading your citizen plea.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2457996

I had read it from there. Said its for JellyBean. Im really sorry for my noobiness. Please share the link for the KK based Kernel o good Lord. Thankyou

www.boeffla-kernel.de

Always the one and only link.

Andi
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lord Boeffla For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th June 2016, 09:38 PM |#4856  
Flag Surabaya
Thanks Meter: 1

More
asking for reflash into stock rom
hi sir, can you help me out how to reflash into official stock rom 4.4.2, and how to unroot my phone, im using philz touch atm, very need your assistance, thankyou verymuch.
27th June 2016, 03:32 PM |#4857  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ST Dog

Weird. Battery gauge stuck at 100% for a few hours then it turned off. On reboot home screens reset (but not walpaper), many apps not showing in app drawer (including stuff on ext_sd), and gapps process keeps crashing.

Tried wiping Play Store data. No change. Deleted Google account and can't add back (gapps crashes then can't connect to server).

Hate to wipe data. It's my daughter's tablet and don't have a recent backup (she never leaves it for me to backup)

Wipe dalvik and reboot ...

Markus.
27th June 2016, 03:48 PM |#4858  
Thanks Meter: 109

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukram2014

Wipe dalvik and reboot ...

Tried that, tried wiping dalvik and cache too.
Didn't correct the incessant gapps stopped messages. It continued to return as quickly as I could clear the popup.

I backed up /data in that state and them wiped /data.

Problems solved, but no apps.
Tried to restore backup of /data and TWRP failed.
Not a clue why TWRP wouldn't restore the backup it made 30 minutes earlier.

Anyway, manually restored using tar from the TWRP shell ( which suck to work in), then deleted the Play Store and GMS directories in /data,
wiped dalvik & cache again. Booted an the apps from internal storage were restored and Google issues resolved.

Still nothing regarding the apps on the external card though.

If I install one of them now, the system seams to notice the data on ext_sd, but old state info is generally lost (game progress and such).

Hopefully she'll be better about bringing it to me for backups following this.
Of course I need to figure out why TWRP isn't restoring /data.
29th June 2016, 04:51 PM |#4859  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Can I just flash this rom over my old 4.4.2 rom?
Or are there any problem when updating from an old rom?
4th July 2016, 01:52 AM |#4860  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Does Anybody know which rom in this forum provides the fastest and lag free experience? Would it be this rom with boeffla kernel or the cm13 marshamellow rom? Any advice pls.
14th July 2016, 03:18 PM |#4861  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
It would be this rom whith boeffla kernel. I tried. It is smooth and fast.

أرسلت من GT-N8000 بإستخدام تاباتلك
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)