Post Reply Email Thread
11th March 2016, 07:50 PM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 490

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadRod

You can use this guide...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2293133

You can edit it directly in your phone... Use the file manager of cm13 set it to root access mode then go to /etc/snd_soc_msm you'll find it there... Then scroll down until you find the lines said in the guide

You can edit the handset by finding SectionDevice "handset"

You can use the editor of cm13 file manager

BTW... Since there's no snd_soc_msm_fusion3_auxpcm in our phone... Just ignore it and do step 1 only... Reboot after doing it...

I think the speaker can go below 74% because 74%+ is too loud and disorted

Mixer_paths.xml is a file wherein it is like snd_soc... But mixer_paths cannot be found in samsung phones and some phones... Both are the same because it is where you can find the volumes and some functions related to audio... Well mixer_paths i think is like for other phones like Nexus'

Sorry if you got confused... i just found out that you can choose what to edit... the root etc or the system etc... i was doing the root etc and that's what ive said last post but the thread i sent to you was the system etc. Well you can choose if you're gonna do root etc or system etc... but i think its more easy to do root etc 😆

Sent from my SM-A9000 using Tapatalk

16th April 2016, 02:08 PM |#52  
Flag stoke-on trent
Thanks Meter: 54

More
load speaker not working ?????
19th April 2016, 05:51 AM |#53  
Thanks Meter: 490

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfy1664

load speaker not working ?????

What do you mean not working? Maybe you used the mod into a AOSP ROM... If you want volume hack into a CM/AOSP ROM you can use @FPSUsername's True Stereo...

Sent from my GT-I9295 using XDA-Developers mobile app
22nd June 2016, 01:23 PM |#54  
Flag Kharkov
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Is there a way to manually install this on lolipop? Manual from 1st post didn't made any difference, as well as unzipping update package and placing mixer_paths.xml in system\etc (I've also set the permissions).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)