FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] HTC Desire 310, need help for root, rom, cwm ...

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By bootdrive, Junior Member on 13th May 2014, 05:15 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th May 2016, 08:18 PM |#581  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Thanks MaRtYy01, will read it tomorrow, here is late as well. Thanks again for your patience and thanks for hope!
Cheers

28th May 2016, 08:19 PM |#582  
Flag Plovdiv
Thanks Meter: 89

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortel.CZ

I was writing bootloader just for example.
What I´ve meaned was, that I would love to have those steps little bit more accurate and you know, described. One bad step, one missunderstating and phone is brick.
Now, what custom rom is best for 310? CM 13? GF have dual sim version. SD card is unmounting too many times and she cant install apps on SD. So we need something more flexible.

For now best custom marshmallow Id say is broken os.If the google play works on resurrection remix mm ota then it would be the best though.And the phone doesnt get bricked that easy,if it gets in bootloop or something like that you can always reflash.If you dont fully understand something ask me.
29th May 2016, 03:27 PM |#583  
Flag Plovdiv
Thanks Meter: 89

More
New Official Thread :D
Finally finished the new official thread:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...wares-t3388017
please post everything in it,this one can be locked.
1st June 2016, 03:55 PM |#584  
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1

More
is there any way to make sd card default memory.. its giving a problem to move apps2sd .. can anyone suggest.
1st June 2016, 05:09 PM |#585  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by electro_nik

is there any way to make sd card default memory.. its giving a problem to move apps2sd .. can anyone suggest.

Only solution, for now, is to flash custom rom. Continue with link above yours post.
8th June 2016, 09:54 PM |#586  
Flag Olsztyn

Donate to Me
More
thank you!

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

I can't seem to install cwm on my 310 with build 1.01.862.1. I tried many tutorials and I always get stuck in bootloop. Anyone can help?
8th June 2016, 09:57 PM |#587  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bootdrive

Hi @ all, Im am new here q xda-developers and the Android OS.

I have the HTC Desire 310, the first HTC Device with a Quad Core 1,3 Ghz Meditek ARM MTK 6582 & Mali 400

Android OS, v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
Chipset Mediatek MT6582M
CPU Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7
GPU Mali-400MP2
MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 32 GB
Internal 4 GB, 1 GB RAM

I have looking all around and could´t find any way to root it. I´ve read that HTC has a locked Bootloader so i am not sure if i could use Tools like Shuame or MTK Droidtools to Root the HTC Desire 310.
The same Problem is about a CWm to make a Backup and to have a Rom to change some things .

The other thing is that i am looking for a rom for that phone and can i use any of the other roms that are for MTK 6582 based phones or do i need some special things becouse of HTC?

Can i handle the HTC Desire 310 like any other MTK6582 with Mali 400 GPU Platform or are they something specials becouse of HTC ?

And is it possible to port some KitKat Rom from another "Stock Android" to the HTC Desire 310?

In the meaning the old three Questions for a new Phone:

1. How to Root?
2. How to install CWM and made a recovery ROM?
3. Where to Hell, are all the cool Roms for my Phone? ( or how can i make it self?)

Hope you can help me guys to find my way for that goals.

You can try king root to root your device. Install this on your device.
Link below
http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/kingroo...-apk-download/
Tap on try root and make sure you have internet connection.
Best of luck.
23rd June 2016, 06:24 PM |#588  
Flag Travnik
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdmaher

You can try king root to root your device. Install this on your device.
Link below
http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/kingroo...-apk-download/
Tap on try root and make sure you have internet connection.
Best of luck.

I think that U are late
23rd June 2016, 11:33 PM |#589  
Flag Karaj
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Final Try... !
Okay, so after reading quite a bunch of these posts, I understand that there's actually no way to FULLY and COMPLETELY move apps and their belongings to the SD Card, right?

The only reliable method is to flash Galaxy S5 Rom, although even that rom has it's own problems and is not fully functional.

So here's my situation:
There are only 2 or 3 apps that really matter in size and those include 9Gag, Dominations and Telegram. 9Gag and Telegram tend to have large cache files and can be deleted every once in a while. Dominations is a game which has large data files and gets continuous updates, occupying even more internal storage.

I'm thinking of resetting everything one last time, in hopes of finding a way to even partially transfer some of the files from internal to external storage.

Here's my problem: consider I have done a factory reset/wipe and started everything fresh with only necessary apps installed (Gravity, Xposed, Messaging, Gapps update and...). Now let's say I have about 1 Gb of free space remaining. After this, if I install 9Gag and Telegram (Not Dominations), my internal free space comes down to 800 Mb for example. Now from this point forward, Even if I constantly clear cache and temp files (using SD maid), the free space keeps getting smaller and smaller (like 790, then 780, then 760... and so on).

I want to know what is going on? Is there an app or log that keeps getting bigger and bigger?

Therefore, here are my questions:
0. What is the best app you found so far to move/link files from internal to external storage? (NO, I don't want to flash a custom rom, give me the best app you know for the stock rom, rooted)
1. What is eating up my free internal storage while I'm not installing any new apps and always clearing cache/temp files?

Thanks a lot,
Purya
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)