FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

★[ROM][NF9][DEC 9] Hyperdrive N3 RLS7.1 ║N4 Style & Features║Tweaks

5,290 posts
Thanks Meter: 22,705

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from sbreen94: Hyperdrive RLS7.1 KK NF9 with many new Note 4 features, customization, and bug fixes been released!
5th June 2016, 02:46 AM |#5771  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Kernel not enforcing simply means that it's not stuck ie; whatever problem you may have that is not related to it.

6th June 2016, 12:20 PM |#5772  
Thanks Meter: 174

Donate to Me
More
Any suggestions on a mod to add shortcuts on lockscreen? I miss the call option. Thanks.
7th June 2016, 11:12 AM |#5773  

Donate to Me
More
Any link for an update for pie?..keeps force closing.

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillg001

Kernel not enforcing simply means that it's not stuck ie; whatever problem you may have that is not related to it.

Yes...I know that...but no icon is on while charging while device is off. It just sticks at "kernel not enforcing" no charge icon is present. I know it's a kernel issue..what kernel is ppl using to allow a charge icon?

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmobilefan906

Any suggestions on a mod to add shortcuts on lockscreen? I miss the call option. Thanks.

Nvm
8th June 2016, 07:15 AM |#5774  

Donate to Me
More
Occasionally getting force sleep...ie: getting up after leaving device idle, cannot turn back on..only with a battery pull or button combo for recovery.
24th June 2016, 07:40 AM |#5775  
Will this ROM work on a Verizon S5 both rooted and bootloader unlocked on BPB1 baseband?
25th June 2016, 03:22 PM |#5776  
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by khmerfunan

To get pass the Samsung login, you to have rom file on your computer, open it up, and go to system, priv-app, then delete SamsungService2_K.apk.Flash away your good to go.Fyi I'm still using this rom, still the best battery wise and tethering.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA-Developers mobile app

I found this method possible with the file on the computer but for some reason TWRP was failing to connect the phone to my computer (it would connect but not allow me to upload the modified ROM file) and I already flashed the ROM as-is. As solution, I rebooted the phone from the main screen, well the 'login into your samsung account because this phone might be stolen' screen) into recovery and use the advanced TWRP functions to mount system FS and delete/rename the file from right there: you still need to navigate to the /system/priv-app directory.

You might also want to clear dalvik and cache in case it copied a shadow into these two, then reboot. The setup process will start once again, remembering almost everything you had before BUT it will skip the 'login into your samsung account' screen.
25th June 2016, 05:35 PM |#5777  
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by josemh

I cannot run the adb debugger with Hyperdrive ROM. I start the adb server, set the phone to allow USB debugging, then connect the phone to the computer. the phone crashes, displaying the message "Unfortunately, the process com.android.systemui has stopped." I have cleared the cache and reinstalled the latest Hyperdrive. Below is the relevant logcat that I captured from the phone.

Any thoughts?

Yeah, I am having this same issue. Basically, it is crashing when it attempts to show the dialog box that would allow us to authorize the computer to communicate with the phone via ADB, since the dialog is crashing, we can never accept the key and the computer won't be able to talk to the phone at all.
14th July 2016, 08:45 PM |#5778  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I'm having this issue of red lines as if everything is being spell checked. Any help?
20th July 2016, 09:53 PM |#5779  
Flag The Black Village
Thanks Meter: 75

More
I wish this ROM is updated!
5th August 2016, 06:40 PM |#5780  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
My internet only works when. I have it on LTE.. Before on stock I could use wcdma or even gsm to save battery.... Not when choosing then I can not connect barly or at all... Anything I can flash or something for the radio? Or I don't even know
8th August 2016, 07:43 AM |#5781  
Flag Columbus, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 55

Donate to Me
More
The screen on my fiance's Note 3 is shattered. It has Hyperdrive ROM on it. I thought I could just hook up my mhl adapter and see the screen but bout matter what screen mirroring solution I use all it displays is a black screen with a faint Hyperdrive ROM logo in the center. The touch screen is still working and I can turn things on and off sometimes. Anyone know why I can't get any screen mirroring methods to function?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)