FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Which is best ROM for Huawei G610?

ASOP

10 Vote(s)
45.45%
MIUI

12 Vote(s)
54.55%

Huawei G610 U20- U00 (Any Version) All Roms Working

73 posts
Thanks Meter: 62

Post Reply Email Thread
31st May 2016, 05:38 AM |#631  
Flag maputo mozambique
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by agritux

Ok thanks

if you dont like the sound quality of this rom let me know i will upload a sound driver update zip file to flash you will get best audio quality with viper audio or dolby

27th June 2016, 12:33 AM |#632  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
hello
i have a problem with my g610
any body can help me?
this topic: http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...-data-t3404078
27th June 2016, 05:34 AM |#633  

More
anyone has a stock rom of this huawei g610-u20? can u give me the download link. thank you!
and also how to get back my phone to that stock rom? step by step. much appreciated!
btw, my g610-u20 is rooted and my rom is COLOR-OS.
27th June 2016, 07:28 AM |#634  
Flag maputo mozambique

More
hi this is the link for stock rom http://www.romjd.com/Rom/Detail/107880
27th June 2016, 09:44 AM |#635  

More
Hi. Thanks for the link. is this rom are for g610-00 or u20? and can you help me how to install this rom? thanks again
28th June 2016, 07:29 AM |#636  
Flag maputo mozambique

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CodexGiga

anyone has a stock rom of this huawei g610-u20? can u give me the download link. thank you!
and also how to get back my phone to that stock rom? step by step. much appreciated!
btw, my g610-u20 is rooted and my rom is COLOR-OS.

Quote:

Hi. Thanks for the link. is this rom are for g610-00 or u20? and can you help me how to install this rom? thanks again

hi this for both U00 and U20 if it dont detect your sim just replace modem.img in system/etc folder and it will work fine regarding how to install you have to see videos on youtube how to use sp flash tool to flash the phone its easy
28th June 2016, 05:16 PM |#637  

More
i need a rom for g610-u00 witch i can flash that whit spflashtool ( i cant fine anyone )
all roms are zip and for flash with recovery... please help me. tnx
1st July 2016, 07:03 PM |#638  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohailrabani

hi this for both U00 and U20 if it dont detect your sim just replace modem.img in system/etc folder and it will work fine regarding how to install you have to see videos on youtube how to use sp flash tool to flash the phone its easy

Hi, Can i flash this using CWM Recovery? the link that u gave me? thanks
2nd July 2016, 07:45 AM |#639  
Flag maputo mozambique

More
Quote:

Hi, Can i flash this using CWM Recovery? the link that u gave me? thanks

no brother you cant use cwm just sp flash tool you can download others from the same page for flashing with cwm
5th July 2016, 04:13 PM |#640  

More
greetings as I get my G610-U00 trying to change the rom with sp FlashTool v3 Error 8038 gave me error every time I tried to install, but by mistake in one of those attempts do not clear the preloader and started; the process then gave me error 3149 did not allow write. because it would be the sdcard now only vibrates when I try to turn it on, please, can you help me, I can do, thank you.
excuse my English google translate
16th July 2016, 10:00 AM |#641  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Hi,
G610-u20 indian build.
I successfully rooted and installed custom rom around three months back. Thanks to usamash for the guide.

Now I am stuck really very bad.

Accidentally flashed AOSP over MIUI 4.4.2. No bootlogo. No booting. Only can go to bootloader mode (Vol- + Power) (which shows NEW:RISK OLD:RISK recovery_status:UPDATED).
Tried to use Spflash tool. Got error 2004. Phone gets detected in PC. Preloader driver connects and disconnects. Got No solution for permanent connection to SP flash tool.
Moreover, downloaded Indian stock firmware from somewhere, donot know whether it is correct or not.

Any help is appreciated.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cwm g610-u20 roms, cyanogenmod, g610, huawei, kikat

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)