Post Reply Email Thread
19th June 2016, 01:51 PM |#431  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 377

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nussbaum

A crash test dummy's head? With those circular measuring markings...
Sorry i am no artist.

I don't think you get that scaled down to 16x16 . Besides, it should be avoided to pun on the applications name (puns always get lost in translations). An ideal icon depicts the program's function.

29th June 2016, 09:17 PM |#432  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Is there any way to get Raccoon on an actual Android device itself? I find it a bit tedious to always have to manually check each separate app for an update then copy/paste it to the phone. Even automating that part would be great if it can't be done on the phone itself.
29th June 2016, 09:34 PM |#433  
Flag BFE, MO
Thanks Meter: 1,110

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportfreunde

Is there any way to get Raccoon on an actual Android device itself? I find it a bit tedious to always have to manually check each separate app for an update then copy/paste it to the phone. Even automating that part would be great if it can't be done on the phone itself.

search back a page or three... i posted a little info on this
basically use a Linux chroot with oracle Java, plus vnc app or xserver-xsdl for gui.
7th July 2016, 03:32 PM |#434  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
download link
hi, is there any way to know app download link while downloading it using Raccoon?
7th July 2016, 05:04 PM |#435  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyResult

hi, is there any way to know app download link while downloading it using Raccoon?

Uhm, what do you need that for?
The Following User Says Thank You to onyxbits For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift onyxbits Ad-Free
7th July 2016, 08:00 PM |#436  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by onyxbits

Uhm, what do you need that for?

Raccoon download app with one connection and my internet provider limit each connection to 50KBps, I want to copy app url to IDM(internet download manager) and download it with 8 connection in a time(multi part download with 400KBps)
8th July 2016, 01:04 PM |#437  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Raccoon download app with one connection and my internet provider limit each connection to 50KBps, I want to copy app url to IDM(internet download manager) and download it with 8 connection in a time(multi part download with 400KBps)

Doesn't work that way, sorry. I'd also like to take this opportunity to voice my opinion on how download manager slow connection s. Don't use them.
8th July 2016, 01:36 PM |#438  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
good job
8th July 2016, 04:18 PM |#439  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by onyxbits

Doesn't work that way, sorry. I'd also like to take this opportunity to voice my opinion on how download manager slow connection s. Don't use them.

Thank's onyxbits for your answer and software. i think you're right about Download Managers but in my situation IDM will be good.
Today i download Raccoon source from github, import it to Eclipse and add necessary library for run it, but when build project, some errors occurred.
Now can i ask you some question about how to resolve this errors?
8th July 2016, 08:34 PM |#440  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Thank's onyxbits for your answer and software. i think you're right about Download Managers but in my situation IDM will be good.
Today i download Raccoon source from github, import it to Eclipse and add necessary library for run it, but when build project, some errors occurred.
Now can i ask you some question about how to resolve this errors?

Sure
8th July 2016, 08:37 PM |#441  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
brilliant. had some issues to get it worked on mac but overall very nice!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)