If you own an Android, you have 36 TBytes free and synchronized

524 posts
Thanks Meter: 152

By mahg, Senior Member on 25th January 2014, 08:29 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th August 2015, 08:02 PM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Levynger,how did you solve your problem ? I am facing this problem using weiyun . Any advice would be helpful .

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Free mobile app

28th February 2016, 01:08 PM |#52  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Does anybody have the latest language file for desktop client ?
8th April 2016, 12:39 AM |#53  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudolph323

Does anybody have the latest language file for desktop client ?

Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\360\360WangPan\ open the language.ini file in a text editor, send it through one of the on-line translators, save it, and done. Really isn't that hard, you don't have to depend on others to do something this simple.
11th June 2016, 03:09 PM |#54  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Itīs not possible to register anymore: they ask for a chinese phone number ...
1st July 2016, 04:06 PM |#55  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
============================================
>>THESE ARE UPDATED STEPS (2016-06-30) TO BE ABLE TO GET FREE 4TB IN 360 YUNPAN CLOUD DRIVE, WORKING! PLEASE READ<<
============================================

This tutorial was helpful to me:
http://www.1mtb.com/how-to-get-36-tb...n-cloud-drive/
But it's outdated. I did the step below to be able to get free 4TB. Keep reading!

MY TWITTER @metafaniel

Hi everyone.
I managed to register even with the phone number step. Now 360 Cloud just offers 4TB for free, but is still great. You should use Google Chrome to be able to translate the website. It doesn't translate ALL but it certainly helps a little! Enough talk, into the steps:

1) The steps in this articule are outdated but are still useful to get 4TB, so you can follow the original guide but with differences I'll try to cover here.

2) Once you get into the create a new account step where there is a mainland chinese phone number required, I found a way to bypass this using an online service I found: http://www.getsmscode.com/ Let me explain. This website main goal is that one precisely (help users get foreign SMS verification codes using virtual phone numbers. China is covered of course.) This is how it works: this website generates a virtual chinese phone number; you can add this number in one of their supported websites, 360 Cloud is supported; then using their website you can get the SMS and finally use the code sent by 360 Cloud to be able to register. This is a paid service, yet is so cheap I didn't hesitate testing it. $0.1 USD per SMS. I made a $1 USD recharge to my account using PayPal, so it's safe. Here are the steps to get the verification code using this service:

2.1) Create an account at http://www.getsmscode.com/ (email, password, verification email).
2.2) Login to your account.
2.3) You start with free 0.2 in balance, but using this free credit the SMS received will be encrypted being illegible (Like W*a*s*p* *o*e*9*5*1*1). You can test the service beforehand if you want. I'd reccomend adding some real credit first to get the 360 Cloud code legible. To add credit, at the bottom of "User Home" section you can read "3. Top up you account,we accpect Paypal and Bitcoin". Follow the link. Follow the website steps to add balance. I followed the in middle stepts to add $1 USD balance (send payment, transaction ID, submit). Maybe less credit can be added. PEOPLE: I know paying in an unknown website can be frightening but I've already tested and it works!! (= Less than $1 USD to get 4TB of online storage is a good deal!!
2.4) Now return to User Home (menu on the left, first option) and follow the steps to use the service at the bottom. In synthesis that is select: 360 Cloud as favorite service; select Get Verify SMS, Chinese Mobile, Get Chinese Phone Number. Select 360 Cloud, click to Capture Phone Number. Use that phone number at http://yunpan.360.cn/reg. Omit the +86 at the beginning of the number you have.
2.5) If 360 Cloud new account form sends an error about the phone number already used, just try again with another one (at getsmscode.com click Add to Blacklist button, then Release Number button, then Capture Phone Number button and try again)
2.6) After some seconds if everything went OK, you'll get the code at the botton text field at getsmscode.com (section Get SMS). You'll see chinese characters and some numbers. Use those to register at 360 Cloud!!
2.7) Greetings, you've overcame that annoying mainlaind chinese phone number step to register!!1! =D

3) Now login at http://c66.yunpan.360.cn/my and you're in!!! 360 GB for free by now. Let's now change our login from the phone number we used to a custom username. Much better.
3.1) In the upper right corner there is a grey guy icon and an arrow, click it, a menu will appear.
3.2) Click the first option. This is the Security Center section.
3.3) The very first option will open a new tab to i.360.cn To be clear I can't remember the exact steps, but translating the website to your language using Google Chrome, I'm sure you'll find here an option to set your username. Is the only option there if I remember well. The site will search if your username is available. If yes, save it and now you won't need that phone number to login, you can now login with your custom username and password!!

4) To upgrade you can now follow the rest of the article guide. Remember, you won't get 36 TB anymore, just 4TB.
4.1) The guide steps where it mentions about a big yellow button are outdated, so avoid those steps. Just install the Windows and Android clients as described. (The article links are still functional).
4.2) Install the Windows client and login. You'll upgrade to 1TB!
4.3) Install the Android client. To login, click the 360 button, not the blue one. Type your user and password and tap the grey button. You now have upgraded your account to 4TB!!! ^_^

Is seems to be the account has some gamification, as you can level up and get more storage, I don't know how, but this will get you started people. If you manage to get more storage someway please share!!!

MY TWITTER @metafaniel

P.S. If the author of this article reads this comment, PLEASE update your article with this information if you think it's a good share. THANKS and good luck everyone!!!!!!
Greetings from Mexico!!
The Following User Says Thank You to metafaniel For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift metafaniel Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cloud, free, terabyte

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)