[Launchers/Home Replacements] Launcher Pro Beta

Search This thread

iamdata

Jun 2, 2008
The one i am using at the moment, is very very fast with alot of options check it out.

Launcher Pro Beta.. its on the market

http://www.launcherpro.com/

Very snappy screen switching!

here are some screen shots

launcherhome2.png

launcherhome3.png

launcherhome4.png

launcherhome5.png

launcherhome6.png

launcherhome.png

Last edited:
Reactions: DLilly

Huber90

May 25, 2010
I think that this is the best launcher replacement by far. Very smooth and light.

calash

Jan 30, 2008
I love this launcher as well.

I have a stupid question however. They talk about "drawers" a lot...what is this feature?

-------------------------------------
Sent via the XDA Tapatalk App

geekygrl

Nov 5, 2009
Melbourne
I prefer Launcher Pro to the other apps I have tried like Helix, ADW - loving the amount of customisation you can do with it and how snappy it is as well.

As for a 'drawer' well thats the part you pull up where all your apps are found :D

calash

Jan 30, 2008
Is that all? Why do they make it sound like such a huge feature? I have been looking for a widget or setting and found nothing.

Thanks for clearing that up for me :)

jeffjano

Mar 30, 2010
Dock on LauncherPro

Can someone tell me how to change the icons on the dock. I know if you hold on them you get a very specific list of things you can put on their but gmail and the calendar arent even ones you can pick. I like those on my dock. is that possible??

Penguissimo

May 3, 2010
Can someone tell me how to change the icons on the dock. I know if you hold on them you get a very specific list of things you can put on their but gmail and the calendar arent even ones you can pick. I like those on my dock. is that possible??

Just pick "Applications" from the menu that comes up when you long press an icon and it'll bring up a second menu with a list of your installed apps :)

hahn1

Jun 7, 2010
Froyo Bugs

Has anyone else encountered the problem of not being able to install custom icons? It fc's

Also, LauncherPro on Froyo has an app2sd problem that sd apps do not load until LauncherPro is restarted.

I was thinking about using the Script Scheduler I found on this site to kill then restart LauncherPro at every boot, but my bash skills are woefully inadequate. Anyone think they can give me a hand?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The one i am using at the moment, is very very fast with alot of options check it out.

Launcher Pro Beta.. its on the market

http://www.launcherpro.com/

Very snappy screen switching!

here are some screen shots

launcherhome2.png

launcherhome3.png

launcherhome4.png

launcherhome5.png

launcherhome6.png

launcherhome.png