Originally Posted by kaanoglu
i need LGMS323 tot firmware file LGMS323AT-02-V10b-310-160-APR-07-2014.tot can someone update links or upload this file?
ouhitsquad.com links don't work. All links is dead..
I assume you are stuck in a bootloop like me after applying the latest firmware update on a rooted MS323...
Are you able to get into download/upload mode? I can only get mine to the factory reset menu, but it never resets. I'm sure there is a way to restore this thing... it's just a toy for my kid, but I really don't want to throw it away.
Found this (for the firmware):
And this (for instructions and the flash tool):
If you need LG Drivers:
Here is the write-up, so that we have it on this forum:
First, make sure you can access Download Mode.
Turn off the device, then hold Volume Up and plug in your USB cable, continuing to hold Volume Up until it enters Download Mode.
You should be in Download Mode before starting the process.
1. Download LG Flash Tool here: http://d-h.st/Fph
2. Download MS323 Firmware here: https://mega.nz/#!DsR3ALBZ!672_QhBjj...oxgmjRMUBxRDjo
3. Extract the LG Flash Tool, and copy the MS323 Firmware into the same directory
4. Open LGFlashTool2014.exe, for 'Select Type' choose 3GQCT. For 'PhoneMode' select EMERGENCY. Then go down to Select KDZ file and find the MS323 Firmware file (MS32310b_00.kdz)
5. Click Normal Flash
6. In the next window, click Start
7. In the country and language window, just click OK
8. A new window will open and the progress bar on your device will begin moving. After it complete it should reboot and you're done.