FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ODIN][UCLB3] AT&T 2.3.6 Gingerbread with root and CWM recovery option - Infuse 4g

664 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,275

By jscott30, Senior Member on 22nd April 2012, 07:44 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
9th July 2016, 08:48 PM |#331  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Does this still work
My samsung infuse got messed up. I'm trying to download a rom to flash with Odin. I tried several including I997UCLB3-root.rar and I997UCLB3-root-deodex.rar. The links lead to Dev-Host with "file not found". If I search on Dev-Host site I can download those rar, but they all contain exe file. I expect to see tar.md5 file per instruction.

9th July 2016, 09:37 PM |#332  
Forum Moderator
Flag Sunnyvale
Thanks Meter: 993

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewnew

My samsung infuse got messed up. I'm trying to download a rom to flash with Odin. I tried several including I997UCLB3-root.rar and I997UCLB3-root-deodex.rar. The links lead to Dev-Host with "file not found". If I search on Dev-Host site I can download those rar, but they all contain exe file. I expect to see tar.md5 file per instruction.

DevHost is often adding a second download link that payloads malware instead - hence the exe. There is a link in my signature that goes to a mirror for Infuse files. What you need should be there (assuming I'm in the thread I'm thinking of).

Hope this helps.
The Following User Says Thank You to OfficerJimLahey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift OfficerJimLahey Ad-Free
13th July 2016, 07:00 AM |#333  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
UCLB3 package is also here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9...EVndVFJbGtJeVk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)