FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ODIN][UCLB3] AT&T 2.3.6 Gingerbread with root and CWM recovery option - Infuse 4g

664 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,277

By jscott30, Senior Member on 22nd April 2012, 08:44 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th July 2016, 09:48 PM |#331  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Does this still work
My samsung infuse got messed up. I'm trying to download a rom to flash with Odin. I tried several including I997UCLB3-root.rar and I997UCLB3-root-deodex.rar. The links lead to Dev-Host with "file not found". If I search on Dev-Host site I can download those rar, but they all contain exe file. I expect to see tar.md5 file per instruction.

9th July 2016, 10:37 PM |#332  
Forum Moderator
Flag Sunnyvale
Thanks Meter: 1,136

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewnew

My samsung infuse got messed up. I'm trying to download a rom to flash with Odin. I tried several including I997UCLB3-root.rar and I997UCLB3-root-deodex.rar. The links lead to Dev-Host with "file not found". If I search on Dev-Host site I can download those rar, but they all contain exe file. I expect to see tar.md5 file per instruction.

DevHost is often adding a second download link that payloads malware instead - hence the exe. There is a link in my signature that goes to a mirror for Infuse files. What you need should be there (assuming I'm in the thread I'm thinking of).

Hope this helps.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OfficerJimLahey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift OfficerJimLahey Ad-Free
13th July 2016, 08:00 AM |#333  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
UCLB3 package is also here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9...EVndVFJbGtJeVk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)