FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Where does Amazon Music store downloaded Prime music?

10 posts
Thanks Meter: 6

By ant-iphone, Junior Member on 27th June 2014, 02:38 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th April 2016, 08:21 PM |#11  
Flag Knoxville
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Righteous

At first the Amazon prime music app refused to install on my rooted Fire Phone.
I just installed the APK and it worked fine.
Then was just playing around with this today. Found the downloaded MP3 files are in a hidden directory. com.amazon.mp3 was hidden. (nice try Amazon).
It was a matter of clicking "show hidden files" in linux and duh; there it was.
data/com.amazon.mp3/files/music etc, etc

Not tried; they are DRM laden files. I googled a it and found some pretty "iffy" utilities I didn't trust not to be full of spyware.

14th July 2016, 07:44 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
on the internal storage <android<data<com.amazon.mp3<files<music. If you are trying to store to sd card and your getting the stubborn 206 error external memory is full, go to your settings<find storage<sd card<unmount(wait 10 seconds)<mount. it should then save to sd card. no it will not let you copy and paste the music from your phone to your sd card. if it is prime music it will need to be re-downloaded.
6th August 2016, 11:44 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
So i see where a downloaded playlist is supposed to reside but what about a locally created one? I had my music saved to my SD and my SD got full. So i transferred all my SD card to a new larger SD card. Now when i go into prime music it shows my playlist name but with zero songs. How do i fix that? I did not know how to put my playlist back up to the cloud.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
amazon music, prime music, streaming music

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)