FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

|MOD||4.1.2| °•-★ Samsung Voice Recorder S5 TASTE V1 ★-•° | S3 Mini |

76 posts
Thanks Meter: 83
 
Post Reply Email Thread
My editing Samsung Voice Recorder S5 style v1


How to install

1-copy the apk file to put in /system/app
2-long press on app and select Permissions (644)
3-After If you don't work , restart and Enjoy !


work will continue...

Do not forget to thank!
I don't want to be shared and used in new roms without permission.


Download => VoiceRecorder.apk



Attached Files
File Type: apk VoiceRecorder.apk - [Click for QR Code] (2.11 MB, 1301 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ibrahimyuksel For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ibrahimyuksel Ad-Free
 
 
6th June 2014, 02:31 AM |#2  
pang34's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 83
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibrahimyuksel

My editing Samsung Voice Recorder S5 style v1


How to install

1-copy the apk file to put in /system/app
2-long press on app and select Permissions (644)
3-After If you don't work , restart and Enjoy !


work will continue...

Do not forget to thank!
I don't want to be shared and used in new roms without permission.


Download => VoiceRecorder.apk



How you get the status bar battery icon?

Sent from my GT-I8190 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to pang34 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pang34 Ad-Free
6th June 2014, 02:47 AM |#3  
ibrahimyuksel's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Mersin-Adana
Thanks Meter: 83
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pang34

How you get the status bar battery icon?

Sent from my GT-I8190 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

This icons I got it from S5 device. Change stat_sys_battery_0 , stat_sys_battery_15 etc. in systemUI.apk
The Following User Says Thank You to ibrahimyuksel For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ibrahimyuksel Ad-Free
6th June 2014, 10:55 AM |#4  
pang34's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 83
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibrahimyuksel

This icons I got it from S5 device. Change stat_sys_battery_0 , stat_sys_battery_15 etc. in systemUI.apk

Can you post your systemui.apk???

Sent from my GT-I8190 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
8th June 2014, 10:43 AM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Thanks
9th June 2014, 04:07 PM |#6  
verynice050's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Good
Paylaşımlara devam. Eline sağlık
16th July 2016, 11:54 AM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Hey
Can someone please post and upload the original versions of Samsung Voice Recorder for S5?
Trying to use the Voice Recorder and it says in order to manage voice recordings, to install this application.

However stupid bloody Android Market / Google Play (an absolute insult to retarded people) only allows downloading of the latest v20 which ONLY support S7 devices.
How stupid is Google... What complete drop-kicks! Why would you not have an array where people can either choose to download the latest OR the latest for their OS??!?!?!!?!?!?!? It is so bloody simple to plan and develop for.

Can someone please please upload the stock APK files for OS 4 and OS 5??

Thank you
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
i8190, recorder, s3mini, voice, voice recorder

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes