CUSPTECH Android Headunit

59 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By ryrager, Member on 4th February 2014, 07:18 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th June 2016, 10:08 PM |#191  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
hello I have problem. cusp don't answer to meI buy radio cusptech to volvo s60 arm11 2 years ago. I have problem now. I see in the video, nothing else. The radio, navigation, bluetooth, menu screen is just black. The rear camera can also be seen. I try upgrade but don’t help me. I think them i need new software. Please help.

18th July 2016, 08:26 AM |#192  

More
New version of OS for my Android based Head Unit for my Prius by Cusptech
Quote:
Originally Posted by iido1234

Thank you for the update
Can you please publish the last version ?

can I use on ww w .cusp tech. com/index.php?c=products&t=v&vid=390598978e0778d46a08c cd3293fa712

Appreciate your feedback
29th July 2016, 07:55 AM |#193  

More
Mic issue in Cusptech Andriod Head Units
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWTKENT

Any one tested the mic, I seep to get a very low pic up with lots of distortion from recording through the existing mic through a basic voice recorder app, and the same while using the BT phone app.

I asked the place I bought it from on ebay called elifestore and he sent me a video in Chinese on how to add an external mic port, which meant opening the unit up and soldering a jack on top of the existing mic connection on the M-board, which I'm not entirely confident I can do as one mistake and I've ruined $500. I've question him about a replacement unit but he seems to be evading the issue.

Has any one experience a mic issue and fixed it?

I'm using Cusptech HU in Prius 2010, you are right MIC quality is poor. Support doesn't respond on issues with OS or hardware. If you push they simply say send the unit back to china, we will check. Which isn't the right solution and costly as well.
11th August 2016, 09:39 PM |#194  

More
Anybody knows where can I download new update for MCU 2013.11.25 and installed android ver. 4.0.3 . 2 years ago I installed from techcusp.com but I can't download anything from google play.
19th August 2016, 03:04 PM |#195  

More
Someone knows which is newest version for dvd with August version ?
26th September 2016, 01:19 PM |#196  

More
y tienes los archivos para volver a la version antigua? me los podrias enviar?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)