Thanks Meter: 0

By davhenry, Junior Member on 18th April 2014, 09:00 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
18th June 2016, 03:28 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Unbricking SGPT1211.
Requirements:
*ABD drivers for XT, you can download from here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ms...+Installer.zip
*SD card min 2GB
*USB Cable for XT
*Win32 Disk Imager, you can download from here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/win32diskimager/

Well this is how I did:
1 . Download from this link all necesary files and extract it https://drive.google.com/folderview?...EE&usp=sharing this contains the unbrick.img, system.img, hidden.img and the @condi's unbricker program that I used in the process compressed into winrar parts.
2. Once downloaded we have to write the unbrick.img (you can fount into \Unbricker\UNBRICK_DATA ) to SD with Win32 Disk Imager.
3. Start @condi's unbricker program and press the option 6 (not 7, because I tried with this and did not work) and follow the steps. The program going to try write the unbrick.img into the SD card but for some reason it can't, but we already have the SD card whith the unbricker.img writed so don't worry about it.
4. Plug the SD card and USB cable into our XT when the program ask for it, and continue the process, it going to take some while (aprox 30 min), and going to ask for reboot at the end.
5. In my case when the program ask for reboot I pressed the esc button for mistake but it didn't reboot the tablet so I powered off manually and turn on again with the USB cable connected but without the SD card. In the reboot the XT show you an Android window like recovery mode and reboot itself again twice. After that, we see again the Sony's logo and Xperia logo after that.
6. Enjoy again your XT.

Sorry for my english.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to david_jk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift david_jk Ad-Free

18th June 2016, 03:39 PM |#32  
Flag Jönköping Sweden
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I'll try this in a few days and let you know if it worked.
Thanks for your effort.
btw what system is your tablet running now?

Sent from my D6603
Last edited by fain2daniel; 18th June 2016 at 03:44 PM.
18th June 2016, 04:39 PM |#33  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fain2daniel

I'll try this in a few days and let you know if it worked.
Thanks for your effort.
btw what system is your tablet running now?

Sent from my D6603

JB 4.1.1
21st June 2016, 04:23 PM |#34  
Flag Jönköping Sweden
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Mate it f.....ng worked I did everything you described except that I did choosed option number 7 instead of 6 ( choosing option nr 6 didn't worked in my case ) in condi's unbricker and everything worked like a charm.I still don't get it why I needed the Sony ADB driver cause I didn't use it in this case.
Anw I bought another tablet to my kiddo last month for losing any hope of reviving this xperia and now I have one spare thanks to you
23rd June 2016, 06:21 PM |#35  

More
Glad to hear you!! ^^ I hope someone else with a similar case like us can see this post and solve this problem

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using XDA-Developers mobile app
11th July 2016, 09:50 PM |#36  
Flag Santiago
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by david_jk

Glad to hear you!! ^^ I hope someone else with a similar case like us can see this post and solve this problem

Excellent.
Looks like the windows dd included on the package is not working, with the win32Disk Image it works
12th July 2016, 08:55 AM |#37  
Flag Buenos Aires

More
Hi comunity!! First thanks for this programs and help!! Second,i'm stuck in the part of the rebooting, I get out my sd card of the device, but the program fails trying to reboot. I've tried in that point manually reboot it like somebody said, but still doesn't work for me. Thanks in advance
13th July 2016, 03:00 PM |#38  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marceze

Hi comunity!! First thanks for this programs and help!! Second,i'm stuck in the part of the rebooting, I get out my sd card of the device, but the program fails trying to reboot. I've tried in that point manually reboot it like somebody said, but still doesn't work for me. Thanks in advance

If you did it with option 6, try with option 7 again and tell us if it woks.

18th July 2016, 08:20 PM |#39  
Flag Jaraguá do Sul - SC

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by david_jk

Unbricking SGPT1211.
Requirements:
*ABD drivers for XT, you can download from here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ms...+Installer.zip
*SD card min 2GB
*USB Cable for XT
*Win32 Disk Imager, you can download from here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/win32diskimager/

Well this is how I did:
1 . Download from this link all necesary files and extract it https://drive.google.com/folderview?...EE&usp=sharing this contains the unbrick.img, system.img, hidden.img and the @condi's unbricker program that I used in the process compressed into winrar parts.
2. Once downloaded we have to write the unbrick.img (you can fount into \Unbricker\UNBRICK_DATA ) to SD with Win32 Disk Imager.
3. Start @condi's unbricker program and press the option 6 (not 7, because I tried with this and did not work) and follow the steps. The program going to try write the unbrick.img into the SD card but for some reason it can't, but we already have the SD card whith the unbricker.img writed so don't worry about it.
4. Plug the SD card and USB cable into our XT when the program ask for it, and continue the process, it going to take some while (aprox 30 min), and going to ask for reboot at the end.
5. In my case when the program ask for reboot I pressed the esc button for mistake but it didn't reboot the tablet so I powered off manually and turn on again with the USB cable connected but without the SD card. In the reboot the XT show you an Android window like recovery mode and reboot itself again twice. After that, we see again the Sony's logo and Xperia logo after that.
6. Enjoy again your XT.

Sorry for my english.

first: after to write unbrick.img td SD with Win32 Disk Imager, it is not accessible by windows ?
the pass 4, not recognized when the XT will be on
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)