FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] Bad Boyz Sprint ONE M8 ROMz | 6.0 | 6.20.651.3 | Sense 7 | Updated 3.20.16

5,194 posts
Thanks Meter: 12,892
 
By OMJ, Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 24th April 2014, 02:43 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th July 2016, 04:24 PM |#6341  
OMJ's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag MN
Thanks Meter: 12,892
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbo10

Weird thing is happening with the camera, and for some reason I have two apk's. When I open either one I get a loud buzzing sound and the focus is wonky. Tried reboot, clearing data, zero. I recorded a log. How I posted it correctly. Needless to say I'm unable to take pics, they at all blurry.


http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/578c74ca...10-21-0700.txt




Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

try dirty flashing ROM
 
 
18th July 2016, 10:14 PM |#6342  
robbo10's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Santa Barbara
Thanks Meter: 80
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ

try dirty flashing ROM

I was thinking that, I'll give it a go tonight. Thanks

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
19th July 2016, 07:57 AM |#6343  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Thank you OMJ, got rom running great. everything works seamlessly. thank you for all your hard work.
20th July 2016, 12:38 AM |#6344  
robbo10's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Santa Barbara
Thanks Meter: 80
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ

try dirty flashing ROM

Didn't work, when it booted got sense home stop working or something to that effect, so couldn't get in to the OS. Had to restore 4.0 backup, got the camera back. I think I'm staying with 4.0, much smoother, less lag and way better battery life. Broke the number one rule, make a backup, lost some important stuff but, at least phone is working good.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
24th July 2016, 09:39 AM |#6345  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
HI OMJ,

I have a Sprint HTC One M8 HK version phone with s-off. I have been using Bad Boyz Rom 5 with sense 7 and recently tried to upgrade to MM 4.1. Since then I am facing a lot of issues such as camera is not working and my phone is getting rebooted again and again. I think I might have missed some step in middle while upgrading to MM . Can you please assist where I am making the error . Following are the steps I followed:
1: Update TWRP to latest 3.x version
2: Factory reset and advanced wipe( cache/dalvik/system/data/internal storage)
3: Updated to this firmware through fastboot flash (6.20.654.3 Modified Firmware...removed boot & recovery (fastboot flashable): https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24391638059059028)
4: Flash the following from sd card(Bad_Boyz_Sprint_ONE_M8_Marshmallow_v4.1.zip)
5:Removed the cache
6:Rebooted the system
24th July 2016, 11:54 AM |#6346  
OMJ's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag MN
Thanks Meter: 12,892
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashish1308

HI OMJ,

I have a Sprint HTC One M8 HK version phone with s-off. I have been using Bad Boyz Rom 5 with sense 7 and recently tried to upgrade to MM 4.1. Since then I am facing a lot of issues such as camera is not working and my phone is getting rebooted again and again. I think I might have missed some step in middle while upgrading to MM . Can you please assist where I am making the error . Following are the steps I followed:
1: Update TWRP to latest 3.x version
2: Factory reset and advanced wipe( cache/dalvik/system/data/internal storage)
3: Updated to this firmware through fastboot flash (6.20.654.3 Modified Firmware...removed boot & recovery (fastboot flashable): https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24391638059059028)
4: Flash the following from sd card(Bad_Boyz_Sprint_ONE_M8_Marshmallow_v4.1.zip)
5:Removed the cache
6:Rebooted the system

With everything you wiped in step 2, you might as well as RUU'd, but looks like you did everything right.

I would flash the 6.20 ruu & start from scratch. After ruu, you'll need to flash twrp again.

Sent from my HTC 2PS64 using XDA Labs
24th July 2016, 01:34 PM |#6347  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ

With everything you wiped in step 2, you might as well as RUU'd, but looks like you did everything right.

I would flash the 6.20 ruu & start from scratch. After ruu, you'll need to flash twrp again.

Sent from my HTC 2PS64 using XDA Labs


Thanks but can you please verify if I should be following steps in their respective order starting from 1:

1: Flash following firmware(6.20.654.3 Modified Firmware...removed boot & recovery (fastboot flashable) )
2: Flash following RUU as I have HK version (0P6BIMG_Sprint_HTC_One_M8_Harman_6.20.654.3_RUU.z ip)
3: Flash latest TWRP ( 3.0.x)
4. Flash MM ROM v4.1

Currently as I am trying to remove the phone from charging it is getting switched off.. Thanks for assistance
25th July 2016, 05:14 PM |#6348  
OMJ's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag MN
Thanks Meter: 12,892
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashish1308

Thanks but can you please verify if I should be following steps in their respective order starting from 1:

1: Flash following firmware(6.20.654.3 Modified Firmware...removed boot & recovery (fastboot flashable) )
2: Flash following RUU as I have HK version (0P6BIMG_Sprint_HTC_One_M8_Harman_6.20.654.3_RUU.z ip)
3: Flash latest TWRP ( 3.0.x)
4. Flash MM ROM v4.1

Currently as I am trying to remove the phone from charging it is getting switched off.. Thanks for assistance

u dont need to flash the firmware...the RUU is complete w/ all firmware included, after RUU, flash twrp, then ROM
29th July 2016, 05:56 PM |#6349  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Can anyone help me out
I have unlocked htc one m8 sprint
And can only use 2g and unable to receive any signals in 3g.
I think its becoz of frequency problem...but can't enter in diag mode on pc...

Sent from my C5302 using XDA Free mobile app


Sent from my C5302 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes