1,206 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,923

By Umang96, Recognized Themer on 9th June 2014, 12:46 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
14th March 2016, 04:18 AM |#621  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
help
can anyone help me to MOd my phone to galaxy s5 and how to do it, my phone is starmobile d3/ CHIPSET:MT6582, ALPS.. baseband version:MOLY.WR8.W1315.WD.WG.MP.V10.P2, 2013/11/18 18:22 PLEASE!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to luxxz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift luxxz Ad-Free

6th April 2016, 08:34 AM |#622  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
unable to flash custom recovery
I flash cwm recovery on my mmx a120 and when try to wipe cache and data it shows faild to mount data and all other. I this a mistake. Can i flash a custom rom in this condition. Pls help me. Msg me at r.g.sabalpur@gmail.com
16th April 2016, 03:11 PM |#623  

More
i downloaded sp tools but there is no scatter file in it !!! pls provide links to the correct scatter file thanks
21st July 2016, 05:43 PM |#624  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
on porting the STOCK ROM (KK) i lost my IMEI number and am unable to recover it or replace it or change it.
i tried xposed module to set the IMEI number but on entering the real imei (one on the box) and verifying by *#06# it says INVALID
on using some random imei and on verifying it shows the same like its accepted but the phone doesnt detect signal AT ALL.
22nd July 2016, 04:36 AM |#625  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGHSHAH

on porting the STOCK ROM (KK) i lost my IMEI number and am unable to recover it or replace it or change it.
i tried xposed module to set the IMEI number but on entering the real imei (one on the box) and verifying by *#06# it says INVALID
on using some random imei and on verifying it shows the same like its accepted but the phone doesnt detect signal AT ALL.

U will have to use the original imei number and its considered as a crime to change it.
Try if mobile uncle tools can detect the original imei and if it can,just backup it to be safe.
Otherwise u will have to use the imei number on ur mobile case,and set it manually and just give it some time.It should be all right.Just be careful to use both M IMEI and S IMEI.
Last edited by user 7; 22nd July 2016 at 12:11 PM.
22nd July 2016, 12:38 PM |#626  

More
GUYS..A NEW DISOVERY...
ONE TAP ROOT FOR MMX CANVAS 2 COLORS KITKAT VARIANT.

Use kingroot version 3.3.1..Its available in several websites.. Just search or use this link.

http://googleweblight.com/?lite_url=...P-ht2EqSMJsvOw

Click on green icon then on blue..reboot..done..

Rooted

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameshwar Choudhary

I flash cwm recovery on my mmx a120 and when try to wipe cache and data it shows faild to mount data and all other. I this a mistake. Can i flash a custom rom in this condition. Pls help me. Msg me at r.g.sabalpur@gmail.com

Dear Rameshwar

This is not a mistake.Its just that cwm cannot mount data and cache partitions of your mobile.
Its not recommended to flash custom roms in this condition as cwm is unable to make complete system backup.
In this condition,only boot.img and recovery.img will be backed up and thus if anything goes wrong while flashing custom roms,u cannot restore ur system as system is not backed up.

WHAT U CAN DO IN THIS CONDITION..
1)Root ur phone and backup all your user apps+userdata+system data using titanium backup or any other app that can do this.
2) U WILL NEED A PC TO PROCEED
install universal drivers in pc and sp flash tools app(search xda forums for links) and download ur stock rom from xda .
2)flash the stock rom using sp flash tools...if u don't know how to just search xda and learn how to..its actually easy... or ask any expert or just ask someone in a mobile service centre to do it for u
3)Before u flash just factory reset device,clear cache partition and also wipe dalvik cache from advanced menu in cwm
4)After flashing successfully, reboot ur device,and flash custom recovery...i suggest carliv touch recovery and use it personally...and then backup ur device..it must be alright now..
5)Root it if u wish and flash roms after backup.

User 7
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
micromax-a120

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)