FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[TOOL] WinDroid Toolkit | Unlock | Root | Flash | Install | AT&T One (M7)

1,248 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,144

Post Reply Email Thread
21st September 2015, 04:05 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago

Donate to Me
More
Angry WinDroid Universal Android Toolkit v2.5 Now Out!
I'm happy to announce that the WinDroid Universal Android Toolkit v2.5 update is now out! As always, let me know what you think and report any bugs you encounter!

You can download it here.

17th January 2016, 12:32 AM |#12  
Flag stratford,ontario
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Will this restore phone with no OS at all on the phone I went to wip a phone and wiped hole system and os on the phone tired adb side load got error closed tired nandroid way get failed please replay back need help
18th February 2016, 02:27 AM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago

Donate to Me
More
Arrow WinDroid Toolkit v3.0 Is Now Out!
WinDroid Toolkit v3.0 has been released! It's a huge update with a material redesign, major recode and support for 43 new devices!

You can out more specific changes in the changelog here.

You can download the new update here.

All versions before v3.0 will not have their files updated anymore since I've moved from hosting on BasketBuild to Amazon S3. Please update to v3.0 to ensure you're getting the latest recovery and root files!
15th April 2016, 08:21 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
all the things were goin fine but....ma htc one m7 is not getting rooted.......more than 20 possible softwares tried...went through almost all rooting apps of playstore.
Anyone hav got any idea 'bout this
The Following User Says Thank You to gavaskar recharla For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gavaskar recharla Ad-Free
23rd July 2016, 08:18 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapscallion16

WinDroid Toolkit v3.0 has been released! It's a huge update with a material redesign, major recode and support for 43 new devices!

You can out more specific changes in the changelog here.

You can download the new update here.

All versions before v3.0 will not have their files updated anymore since I've moved from hosting on BasketBuild to Amazon S3. Please update to v3.0 to ensure you're getting the latest recovery and root files!

im using V3.0 it stays in downloading window for so long without even displaying downloading percentage
i have chose HTC One M7

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavaskar recharla

all the things were goin fine but....ma htc one m7 is not getting rooted.......more than 20 possible softwares tried...went through almost all rooting apps of playstore.
Anyone hav got any idea 'bout this

maybe you didnt S-off your bootloader
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)