Thanks Meter: 0

By hendymenn, Junior Member on 23rd October 2012, 07:37 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd July 2016, 10:53 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I know this is a very late reply sorry
but i wonder you were talking about moving apps 2 sd
However, i moved all apps that are movable, i have no pics, videos, music or whatsoever . Yet, the internal storage gets full very fast to extend that i can't update apps anymore
I hope during the last 4 years someone figured out a solution
my phone has a custom lollipop rom and its rooted
The Following User Says Thank You to AnasR. For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AnasR. Ad-Free

22nd July 2016, 12:06 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnasR.

I know this is a very late reply sorry
but i wonder you were talking about moving apps 2 sd
However, i moved all apps that are movable, i have no pics, videos, music or whatsoever . Yet, the internal storage gets full very fast to extend that i can't update apps anymore
I hope during the last 4 years someone figured out a solution
my phone has a custom lollipop rom and its rooted

You can repartition your device, and you will have plenty of space for everything you need
The Following User Says Thank You to hksaaa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hksaaa Ad-Free
24th July 2016, 05:18 PM |#13  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hksaaa

You can repartition your device, and you will have plenty of space for everything you need

Quote:

Thank you for replying... The next question will be how I will be grateful if you helped me... I have a cwm or whatever u guys call it... I'm not an expert but I really like to learn these stuff and I'm a fast learner I got my phone almost brick while installing the custom ROM 😅 but I have succeeded... One more thing, my phone keep closing apps by itself, how I can prevent that?
24th July 2016, 06:47 PM |#14  

More
Quote:

Thank you for replying... The next question will be how I will be grateful if you helped me... I have a cwm or whatever u guys call it... I'm not an expert but I really like to learn these stuff and I'm a fast learner I got my phone almost brick while installing the custom ROM but I have succeeded... One more thing, my phone keep closing apps by itself, how I can prevent that?

Its really simple ,1st you flash this recovery http://forum.xda-developers.com/devd...t/dl/?id=18061 , then you https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24499762635999029 install this trought this new installed recovery , and you now have 6gb memory for installing apps,and 7gb on sdcard0
data=6gb (means +4gb for apps)
sdcard0=~7gb (means -4gb from the stock size)
The Following User Says Thank You to hksaaa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hksaaa Ad-Free
24th July 2016, 09:47 PM |#15  

More
Quote:

Its really simple ,1st you flash this recovery http://forum.xda-developers.com/devd...t/dl/?id=18061 , then you https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24499762635999029 install this trought this new installed recovery , and you now have 6gb memory for installing apps,and 7gb on sdcard0
data=6gb (means +4gb for apps)
sdcard0=~7gb (means -4gb from the stock size)

Thank u again
First this is a twrp recovery I already have cwm does it have to be twrp?
Second still the second question about how to prevent auto closing for apps
Just now I opened the browser three times to be able to write the reply
25th July 2016, 07:15 AM |#16  

More
Quote:

Thank u again
First this is a twrp recovery I already have cwm does it have to be twrp?
Second still the second question about how to prevent auto closing for apps
Just now I opened the browser three times to be able to write the reply

Yes it needs to be TWRP for that,after you flash file for storage you need to install from /tmp again and it should work
i dont know why,try to flash again rom,for me everything works without problem
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)