[FTF] STOCK FIRMWARES for Xperia Z2 [20160227]

808 posts
Thanks Meter: 482

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
19th July 2016, 04:56 PM |#1751  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello,

I have an Xperia Z2 D6503 (marshmallow) and i want to downgrade so I can root my phone. My build number is 23.5.A.0.570

What version should I downgrade to so that I'll be able to root my phone? Also is there a reliable tutorial for the recommended version I'm downgrading to? Sorry for all the questions, I'm new to this and scared I'll brick my phone

Thanks everyone

20th July 2016, 03:26 AM |#1752  
Thanks Meter: 93

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BKTaylor

Hello,

I have an Xperia Z2 D6503 (marshmallow) and i want to downgrade so I can root my phone. My build number is 23.5.A.0.570

What version should I downgrade to so that I'll be able to root my phone? Also is there a reliable tutorial for the recommended version I'm downgrading to? Sorry for all the questions, I'm new to this and scared I'll brick my phone

Thanks everyone

You should to find,it has many similar threads before you post.
But anyway,downgrade to any version on lolipop via flashtool and root with kingroot app and install recovery from nut.xperia-files.com
And finally install MM prerooted zip firmware file trouh recovery and you will have rooted Marshmallow.

Sent from Xperia Z5
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Allek84 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Allek84 Ad-Free
20th July 2016, 06:32 AM |#1753  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allek84

You should to find,it has many similar threads before you post.
But anyway,downgrade to any version on lolipop via flashtool and root with kingroot app and install recovery from nut.xperia-files.com
And finally install MM prerooted zip firmware file trouh recovery and you will have rooted Marshmallow.

Sent from Xperia Z5

Thanks, I appreciate the response, this is all new to me so I have absolutely no idea what a lot of these terms are and what I'm doing, it took me half a day to find this place and work out that I need to downgrade to root. Now I'm hit with all these terms like bootloader, kernel etc and I have no idea what they are and what they do. Its a huge learning curve.
Yesterday, 04:53 PM |#1754  

More
no network
[QUOTE=LittleSamson;54536066]Model: Sony Xperia Z2 (D6503)
Version: 17.1.2.A.0.314
Provider: Unbranded
Customization number: 1282-0508_R1A

in this ftf i cannot have network access in India.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)