Google Updates Play Games, Wallet, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive, Google+, and Camera

While we haven’t really had much in the way of … more

Google Execs Talk to Ars About Android 5.0 Lollipop

Android 5.0 Lollipop is right around the corner, and it’s expected to hit AOSP … more

UX Design in Apps and ROMs w/ Kevin Bruckert – BABBQ2014

This year’s Big Android BBQ has come and gone. While the whole event was … more

Bring Material Design Goodness to Your App with Support Library

At Google I/O 2014, the next iteration of Android was announced and … more

mugen batteries tg01 1300mah/2600/3900!!!!!!!

OP serialkillazzs

10th June 2010, 11:17 PM   |  #41  
Palau (Barcelona) Spain
Thanks Meter: 68

644 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonous

HAHAHAHA someone needs diet immediately!!

Yes , is like having the Noah's Arch in your pocket bag
11th June 2010, 09:14 AM   |  #42  
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
So i recieved the 3900mah battery on the 9th, charged during the day for 12 hours ish, took it to work, i work night shift, played 30 mins snes, played about 45 mins before i went to bed, and back into work last night and i got another 30 mins. And i am still at 80%, but to be honest i didnt use my phone for anything else. I make that about 37 hours ish, not bad.

It says on the instructions that i need to allow the battery to get to near empty before i re-charge it, for the first 4-5 charges, at this rate i will still be doing this come next year

Got work again tonight so will try and run it down abit more but of the next 3 days so i should be able to do a proper test once i get onto the next full charge. I will probably watch some movies, i want to try out the digital copy that you get with some blu rays, that i can transfer from my pc, i think this will be the best test on battery life?

As for the size, the picture in the other post does it justice, it is big in the pocket now, but it feels so much better when holding, espically when i am playing some final fantasy on the snes, i can use the stylus/on screen gamepad on morphgear nicely on these turn based rpg's. Just a shame that mario rpg crashes though.
13th June 2010, 08:56 PM   |  #43  
Flag Hampshire, UK
Thanks Meter: 9

242 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip

These is also a seller in Hong Kong who is doing 2 batteries plus a mains charger for 12.82 including postage to the UK. I'm waiting for mine to arrive. Item number is 120578588183.

Sadly this has arrived and it does NOT fit the TG01 - it's actually designed to fit a Palm.

The seller has been very helpful and issued an immediate full refund on being told. He has also removed all his auctions for TG01 batteries.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread