[MOD][S5] Volume Boost [G900P] TW

Search This thread

andrew2432

@tdunham
Only for kitkat? Not sure it affected my ok4 build stock. Which is the final 5.0/lollipop build according to Sammobile.

---------- Post added 12-10-2016 at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-10-2016 at 11:51 PM ----------

@stalli0nUK

It's old but I don't think it affected my smg900p. Also, do you have adb commands to restore the volume?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    S5 Volume Boost ¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫

.v1 Lite
    All sounds boosted by 4, I choose to increase by only 4 as I felt this gave a great boost to the stock level without sound distortion.
    from feedback this is the best/perfect level of sound

.v2 Medium
    All sounds boosted by 5, Medium Level sound increase. personally untested due lite is best for me.

.v3 Extra Loud
    All sounds boosted by 6, Extra Loud Level sound increase. personally untested, could cause a crackle sound when music, ringtone etc is
    played.

.v4 Lite + Headphone Increase
    Same as Lite, apart the headphone volume is increased slightly more, tested and is ok for a boost to your tunes

It would be a good idea to do a nandroid backup before hand.
    Any problems please reply, and flash the restore to get back to stock level

Easy flash guide:
    Drop .zip onto internal or ext storage
    and flash with recovery.

Hope you like, and any questions please ask :)

Mod ported to Sprint S5 by tdunham
    Just curious if this boosts the Bluetooth sound also? I have a motorcycle helmet with Bluetooth on it and want it to be clearer is all
    No it does not. StallionUK recommended using Vipre4Android for it's Bluetooth gain capabilities.
    This question was answered in the original thread which is here btw for future reference:

Volume Boost Original Thread
    As someone who hates to wear his hearing aids, thank you @stalli0nUK and @tdunham. V2 working perfectly on rooted stock rom :)
    Is this compatible with sleshepics mystery ROM v1.1?
    Yes it is.