[ROM][CM11][4.4.4][NOV24]temasek's UNOFFICIAL Build - V162.1 [Grouper/Tilapia]

Search This thread

temasek

Feb 2, 2010
Singapore
With effective V11 onwards, I'm moving towards user builds from userdebug builds. That means by default the build has no root access at all.

Users require root access shall flash their own supersu and select it's option in supersu to survive flashing future rom updates. That means u need to flash supersu once only for root access.

dricacho

Oct 9, 2010
Los Angeles
I'm new to the Nexus 7, I have been modding Samsung Galaxy S since it's first one, the Fascinate. I purchased a first gen Nexus 7 to use it as a carputer. I have been searching and found out that this ROM has Native OTG USB enabled. I just want to know what else is needed aside from rooting the device and flashing this ROM. Do I need to flash a different kernel?

Thanks

I've ceased support to both tilapia / grouper since the downloads counter for both devices = 0 (CM-12.1)
Would it be possible for you to provide a updated Kitkat 4.4.4 ROM for Tilapia with all security patches? I'm searching the complete internet for an updated Kitkat ROM for tilapia, but it seems there is nothing lik that... :crying:

Twist79

Jul 16, 2011
Vienna
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 9

wutzin

Feb 27, 2012
Would it be possible for you to provide a updated Kitkat 4.4.4 ROM for Tilapia with all security patches? I'm searching the complete internet for an updated Kitkat ROM for tilapia, but it seems there is nothing lik that... :crying:

Hey,

I have decided that I can live without 3G on my Tilapia (rather than living with a super-outdated ROM containing my personal info and tons of unfixed serious security issues) - and have flashed a grouper ROM. Works like a charm. So if you don't use your 3G, you can also switch to this:
http://xdaforums.com/nexus-7/development/rom-cyanogenmod-11-nexus-security-fixes-t3241243

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    temasek's UNOFFICIAL CM11 BUILD

NOTE

This is an UNOFFICIAL build of CM11 ( CyanogenMod 11 ) for Nexus 7 (GSM) tilapia and Nexus 7 (WiFi) grouper by NO means this is my ROM. I am just compiling from CM Source and 100% credits goes to TeamDouche, fattire, nemith (GSM) the device maintainers of Grouper/Tilapia and all other coders who contributed to CyanogenMod.

This is similar to a nightly from CM but has some extra goodies baked in. If you can't handle some things possible being broken, please don't use this and then complain to me for building it.

DISCLAIMER
    Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
     */

NEW builds will always be uploaded to http://temasek.hopto.org first. The rest of
    download sites will follow later. Vadonka is the sponsor of temasek.hopto.org

Remember to VOTE this thread if you like it.​

• Do NOT expect daily builds. I'll build when I'm free.
    • Do NOT ask for support in this thread.
    • Do NOT use this unofficial build and ask for support at the official threads.
    • Do NOT be rude.
    • Respect all users
    • If u see a NOOB question and u don't feel like replying, DON'T, just ignore that post. If u do reply, good for u.....and be nice in your reply.
    • Do NOT use extFAT sdcard with CM11. I do NOT guarantee your sdcard will NOT corrupt.

1st Time Installing
    • Download the zip
    • Download Gapps
    • WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET
    • Mounts & Storage ---> Format /system
    • Install the update zip from recovery
    • Install gapps
    • Reboot

Already installed CM11
    • Download the zip
    • Install the update zip from recovery
    • Reboot

PA OFFICIAL 4.4 GAPPS

BaNkS GApps Thread

GAPPS

Post #2

Screenshots/User Comments

Post #3

DOWNLOAD SITES:
    http://temasek.hopto.org [Tilapia]
    http://d-h.st/users/temasek [Grouper/Tilapia]
    AndroidFileHost [Tilapia]

CREDITS

@temasek (who develop the ROM)
    fattire, nemith (GSM) , maintainers for grouper/tilapia
    TeamDouche
    Vadonka (sponsor of temasek.hopto.org server)
    All other coders for making CM possible!​

BIG Thanks For @temasek
    Please thanks him
    i just sharing the ROM nothing else

if u asked for help will try my best :D
    We will have to wait until CM fixes it
    I use V34 Bluetooth with the last V41 ROM. Here is the zip file for recovery.
    V50 is up for both tilapia & grouper.
    V36 up for both tilapia & grouper.
    V19 up for tilapia & grouper.

Tilapia users pls note, OTG works out of the box now. No need to flash any additional VOLD flashables to enable OTG support.