[ROM][JB 4.2.2][Unofficial][Linaro-13.02][GCC/G++4.7.2][P.A.C.Man Paranoid+AOKP+CM10]

Search This thread

hwshadow

Jan 31, 2009
This ROM is amazingly smooth. I thank you sooo much for your work, it is much appreciated.
72% battery (SmartassV2, SIO; 125Mhz-844Mhz) @ 12 hours. Wifi has solid phone has been mostly in standby but there has been some activity, really impressed so far.

xjedi

Dec 8, 2010
Tempe, AZ
I don't know, I have never had an active inc. Also I have not touched this project in along time

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

No worries. I know this phone is pretty old. I've found out that I just have to uncheck "Group messaging" in settings and I can receive pics and texts to multiple people. I just can't get it in one thread. Thanks, though!

zachf714

Jun 4, 2012
Mooresville
No worries. I know this phone is pretty old. I've found out that I just have to uncheck "Group messaging" in settings and I can receive pics and texts to multiple people. I just can't get it in one thread. Thanks, though!

Yea no problem, if you try using Google hangouts instead I bet it would work. It probably just has to do with the pretty not so good stock messaging app =)

xjedi

Dec 8, 2010
Tempe, AZ
Yea no problem, if you try using Google hangouts instead I bet it would work. It probably just has to do with the pretty not so good stock messaging app =)

I tried using Hangouts but it was a no go. Oh well. As long as I can still send and receive MMS the one thread option isn't that big of a deal.

xxxdc5

Dec 26, 2010
It's been a long time... but anyone know where I can get the gapps for this ROM? lol

bjjorgensen

Aug 11, 2016
gapps-jb42 file location

I know this is an old thread, but the gapps location times out. Does anyone have a copy of this file?

bjjorgensen

Aug 11, 2016
Thanks. It took me a while to figure out which was the real download button - orange download box for anyone else who is a newbie....

SilentDude56k

Apr 28, 2010
Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but could someone post instructions on how to install this ROM? I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

This should get you started assuming you have a stock Dinc sitting in front of you, but I can't vouch for it personally since I did this stuff way back in late 2010.

This is roughly how I got started 6 years ago:
  1. First follow the instructions here to unlock the bootloader: http://unrevoked.com/rootwiki/doku.php/public/forever
  2. Once you have S-OFF (unlocked), follow the fastboot instructions near the bottom of the page to flash TWRP to your recovery partition: https://twrp.me/devices/htcdroidincredible.html

Once you have S-OFF (unlocked bootloader) and TWRP flashed to your recovery partition you can install the ROM:
  1. Boot into recovery and make a backup of your current ROM.
  2. Wipe the /system partition and flash the ROM.
  3. Find a copy of tiny's gapps for Jellybean and flash that too. goo.im is dead so you won't be able to get it from the first post in this thread. If you can't find it, let me know and I'll see if I still have a copy on my Dinc.
  4. Reboot. First boot will take a while, but it should come up eventually.

If this phone is important to you then be sure to read around the old threads a bit before diving in. It's been so long that I'm quite rusty when it comes to working with this thing and I might have missed something in the instructions.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    PAC - MAN

Well I finally feel comfortable releasing the android 4.2 version of PAC-Man. I have done about 7 builds in 2 days working on fixes and such with ROMControl.

What is PAC-Man

It is a combination of Paranoid Android, AOKP, and CM10.1

Credits To

Tiny4579 for the Device Tree
    Team Evervolv for bringing the qsd8k devices to 4.2.1/4.2.2
    Paranoid Android Team for the Hybrid Frameworks
    AOKP Team for ROMControl
    Cyanogenmod Team for the Base of it all

GPL Compliant Kernel Source

Bugs

Choppy Video Recording
    Broken Netflix
    You Tell Me

DOWNLOAD ROM

DOWNLOAD GAPPS / Tiny4579 GAPPS

Wallpapers By Parkourkid93

uploadfromtaptalk1363274783730.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1363274796795.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1363274813421.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1363274827851.jpg
    Carbon is up I will still support this as well
    New Build http://d-h.st/ZGn

Thank You Neo
    Now full GCC/4.7.2 with the 13.02 compiler
    Volume Buttons control volume according to rotated position (Neo CherryPick)
    Copy and Paste in GTalk ( Neo CherryPick)
    Better battery stats in the settings app (Neo Cherry Pick)

PAC Updates
    Now you can have the full date with your clock
    You can change the tile text color
    You can disable advanced reboot on the lockscreen if you would like

EDIT : I forgot that PAC added in cm profiles tile and that I added another one of Neo's cherry picks cLock has a smaller weather text size now because some larger name cities like mine got cut off
    Just wondering if you found any commits that support the aokp weather panel for the aokp ROM Control? To be honest, I think that is the one thing this ROM is missing. But, I truly love the Rom regardless.

The PAC team rebuilt ROM control from the ground up pretty much to get the frameworks to work with the ROM control because before j posted the first 4.2 build ROM control was completely broken..

And I need to upload the new build I will be compiling them all now with the newest linaro toolchain

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Re: [ROM] [JB 4.2.2] [Unofficial] [P.A.C. Man Paranoid+AOKP+CM10 P.A.C.Man]

Alright I'm uploading a new build later maybe do a factory reset before you flash it

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2