5th December 2015, 04:09 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 21

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GCalzo

Am I blind or the translation http://daysapp.oneskyapp.com/collabo...oject?id=85177 has not been updated yet?

That was fast mate! Apologies for the waiting hehe

The updated strings are now uploaded to onesky

2nd August 2016, 07:08 PM |#22  
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Features
Hi runningdap,

first of all thanks for your work: Mr. G wants us to use its web interface for too many things and makes Android so that is almost impossible to live without its cloud. I feel that writing down birthdays happens much more likely when having only a smartphone available than when sat at the deskop PC.

I'm missing 2 features that would make your app perfect:
  • ability to delete a birth date
  • editing/adding multiple event dates such as anniversaries (possibly also with custom labels)

Keep up the good work!
9th August 2016, 03:42 PM |#23  
OP Senior Member
Flag Athens

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaUop3

Hi runningdap,

first of all thanks for your work: Mr. G wants us to use its web interface for too many things and makes Android so that is almost impossible to live without its cloud. I feel that writing down birthdays happens much more likely when having only a smartphone available than when sat at the deskop PC.

I'm missing 2 features that would make your app perfect:

• ability to delete a birth date
  • editing/adding multiple event dates such as anniversaries (possibly also with custom labels)

Keep up the good work!

Hey MaUop3 thanks for the feedback. I never considered deleting birthdays as an option. I'll see what I can do about it.
I am currently working on a small redesign (both front and backend) in order to be able to support your second request. Ideally you would be able to see all contact related events of your device through the app and also Bank holidays.
I cannot promise any dates though since it is a busy life-events period atm, but I am doing my best to keep the feature going
The Following User Says Thank You to runningdap For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift runningdap Ad-Free
28th August 2016, 02:36 AM |#24  
OP Senior Member
Flag Athens

Donate to Me
More
Version 4.3 has been pushed to the Play Store.

The version include Bank holidays (currently only in Greek) and a new redesign of the upcoming events list.

Other than that the project's source code can now be found on Github at https://github.com/alexstyl/memento-namedays
Any contribution is more than welcome
The Following User Says Thank You to runningdap For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift runningdap Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)