FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

3,688 posts
Thanks Meter: 14,764

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 03:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th August 2016, 05:55 AM |#14901  
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebear j koss

Logs. In settings make sure logging is on, and grab the logs out of sdcard/android/apps/MiXplorer/logs or whatever the path is, and post a link to them for him to look at. You can also use MatLog or CatLog to provide more logs. Android N hasn't officially dropped yet so there is bound to be differences and bugs that need to be fixed.

Thebe��r'$ NeXu$

@HootanParsa
Thanks. The log is below. Turns out that Mixplorer also crashes when I exit from text file viewer after looking at the logs. Just to add -- I am using a final nougat version from google factory image for Nexus 5X.

Here is the log when opening a pdf file:
I/MiX> 4 files deleted
I/MiX> ----- Operation finished. 0s -------------
I/MiX> Removing media finished.
I/MiX> MiX paused.
I/DB> Refresh DB...
I/MiX> MiX resumed.
D/HUB> ITEM >> /storage/emulated/0/Download/1512.06107v1.pdf
E/********************** FC ************************************************** **********************
> android.os.FileUriExposedException: file:///storage/emulated/0/Download/1512.06107v1.pdf exposed beyond app through Intent.getData()

Here is the log after backing out of the Mix text viewer while viewing the crash log:
MiXplorer v6.6.2.BETA-B1607271
Device: LGE Nexus 5X, Brand:google
API level: 24
----------------------------------------------------------
I/STARTUP> SKINS: 42 ms
I/MiX> Available storage: SD_CARD /storage/emulated/0
I/MiX> Available storage: SYSTEM /
I/STARTUP> STORAGE: 82 ms
I/DB> Refresh DB...
I/STARTUP> DB LOADED: 19 ms
D/THUMB> HEAP SIZE >> 32 MB
I/STARTUP> ICONS: 14 ms
D/Storage> Refresh storages.
I/MiX> Available storage: SD_CARD /storage/emulated/0
I/MiX> Available storage: SYSTEM /
I/STARTUP> PAGES: 83 ms
I/STARTUP> UPDATE UI: 248 ms
I/STARTUP> Check USB: 2 ms
I/STARTUP> TOTAL: 562 ms *********
I/MiX> MiX resumed.
D/HUB> ITEM >> /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.mixplorer
D/HUB> ITEM >> /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.mixplorer/log
D/HUB> ITEM >> /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.mixplorer/log/MiX-B1607271_2016-08-26_21-45.txt
I/MiX> MiX paused.
I/DB> Refresh DB...
I/TextEditorActivity> Uri: file:///storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.mixplorer/log/MiX-B1607271_2
016-08-26_21-45.txt
D/TextEditorActivity> readable: true, path: /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.mixplorer/log/MiX-
B1607271_2016-08-26_21-45.txt
I/MiX> Scan media /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.mixplorer/log/MiX-B1607271_2016-08-26_21-45.
txt
E/********************** FC ************************************************** **********************
> android.os.FileUriExposedException: file:/// exposed beyond app through Intent.getData()[COLOR="Silver"]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to voland66 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift voland66 Ad-Free

27th August 2016, 06:06 AM |#14902  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 431

More
@HootanParsa

I think Google drive changed its API yet again.
I can't share from Google drive, but from Dropbox it works normally.

I did try logging off and logging on again, but it didn't worked.

Here is the log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/u0a2sateki...11-21.txt?dl=0

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk
27th August 2016, 06:54 PM |#14903  
Flag Kyiv
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Hi, I'm owning Nexus 5x and using your app, it's pretty good for everyday use, but when i updated OS to nougat root functions stopped work properly. I just can't do anything in /system/ directory while other app can do it without problems. I think this is because of app, 'cause I've tried to get back on marshmallow and it works there but after getting back to nougat it stopped working in /system/ directory again (so i can't change or delete any files from there). I can provide necessary info if you'll tell me which do you need and hope it'll be fixed soon And really big thank you for this great app!
The Following User Says Thank You to kingracer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kingracer Ad-Free
Yesterday, 08:24 AM |#14904  
Flag Dallas, TX
Thanks Meter: 83

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingracer

Hi, I'm owning Nexus 5x and using your app, it's pretty good for everyday use, but when i updated OS to nougat root functions stopped work properly...

bruh Nougat was released yesterday.
Yesterday, 09:03 AM |#14905  
Flag Kyiv
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElwOOd_CbGp

bruh Nougat was released yesterday.

Not yesterday but 22nd of August) anyway, i just posted what's wrong with app on 7 Android for dev
Today, 07:37 AM |#14906  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
First of all - loving this app. Only just found it and wish I had of found it sooner... A problem I'm having is that the app crashes when trying to play a video with the VLC addon enabled. This is for Nexus 6P on Android 7.0 using the arm64-v8a version. (and yes I am aware that 7.0 has only been out a few days but I just wanted to bring it to the developers attention). Thanks!
Today, 01:48 PM |#14907  
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 663

More
Hi beatiful people! ;D

Bacon user here, with Nougat.

I use Mixplorer for a linf time ago, i need use Mixplorer in this ROM, it is the best Xplorer dor or device guys.

When i click in some apk for install, close Mixplorer and i dont know why.

When i try delete some apk, the same problem.

How to fix guys?

Tnx and chears ;D
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android file manager, cloud, encfs, mixplorer, sftp

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)