FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][CWM][TWRP][RECOVERY] Freedom Flex for the LG G Flex - Now with Bump!!!

1,802 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,065

Post Reply Email Thread
30th May 2016, 04:04 PM |#821  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Not Working
Hey guys....I see everyone having great luck with this, but for some reason it doesn't work with my LG G Flex----I've gone into the app and told it to install CWM, it pops up saying Freeing LG Flex really quick. Then when I tell it to reboot to recovery, shuts down and reboots to a black screen saying that Error-Boot Verification or something along those lines....and then goes black. I have to hold the power button to get it to reboot. Anyone have an Idea about this??? And I'm running 4.4.2 on D95920t---yes it's rooted

26th July 2016, 09:24 AM |#822  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
i tried to run this on my lg g flex LG-D950 on att. i rooted my phone using kingo root and verified it using root checker. i open freedom flex and click install twrp it shows up with something super quick saying something like "freeing device". then i reboot into recovery and the phone turns off. then shows the lg symbol. then shows a dead android symbol with his chest open and gears showing with a quote under it that says "no command"
26th July 2016, 07:16 PM |#823  

More
Cant get to 4.4.2 without it and cant use on 4.2.2
Hi there. I have a rooted lg g flex on android 4.2.2 As far as I know, the only way to upgrade to 4.4.2 while maintaining root is using D-Fuses method here However, it requires that you have cwm or twrp installed, and the only way - as far as I know - to do that is with your freedom flex app. The problem is that now when I install and open your app, it says that it does not support android 4.2.2 So in short. to upgrade to kitkat - I need d-fuse - for which I need crm - for which I need freedomflex - for which I need to already be on 4.4.2 See my trouble? Is ther an older version of the app that works for Jellybean?
19th August 2016, 06:22 AM |#824  

More
Hey i got an lg g flex ls995 sprint and your app does not working with my model phone..........please update your app!!!!
26th August 2016, 01:42 PM |#825  
Flag Cuernavaca
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spicyturnip

Hi there. I have a rooted lg g flex on android 4.2.2 As far as I know, the only way to upgrade to 4.4.2 while maintaining root is using D-Fuses method here However, it requires that you have cwm or twrp installed, and the only way - as far as I know - to do that is with your freedom flex app. The problem is that now when I install and open your app, it says that it does not support android 4.2.2 So in short. to upgrade to kitkat - I need d-fuse - for which I need crm - for which I need freedomflex - for which I need to already be on 4.4.2 See my trouble? Is ther an older version of the app that works for Jellybean?

got the same problem i realy need a old version of freedomflex , cant upgrade to 4.4 my carrier dont offer that service
29th August 2016, 07:07 PM |#826  
Flag Cuernavaca
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Hey guys need your help been searching for 3 day straight looking for a way to get twrp on my 4.2.2 flex , already ak to lg for the upgrade to 4.4 but they said to ask to my carrier , my carrier don't offer this phone so no updates from them ,

Any one got and old apk of freedom flex that still work on 4.2.2? Or any other way to flash a custom recovery cwm or twrp

Thanks guys for you help
20th September 2016, 08:35 AM |#827  

More
invalid SIM
2 years ago I bought a LG G Flex [LGL23] D959 on 4.2.2
I live in Egypt and it was working fine
Until from few days I decided to flash a custom ROM to update to 4.4.2
The ROM I flashed was T-Mobile
and since then the phone is always giving me that the SIM is invalid
and whenever I try to make a call it says 'disable airplane mode' .. while it's already disabled ..
the phone isn't asking for any Unlock codes ..
What's the problem and what can I do to recover my phone
Please Help !!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)