FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Which Android OS do you prefer?

KitKat for TowelRoot

13 Vote(s)
8.33%
KitKat for Xposed

21 Vote(s)
13.46%
Lollipop is the latest & greatest

125 Vote(s)
80.13%
I don't care about Lollipop

6 Vote(s)
3.85%
I don't like Lollipop

5 Vote(s)
3.21%

[Q&A] JasmineROM Discussions [Chat Room]

3,708 posts
Thanks Meter: 15,880

By hsbadr, Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 11th June 2014, 08:07 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from hsbadr: JasmineROM v6.1 Update [Sep 11, 2015]
24th April 2016, 08:59 AM |#1581  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Does anyone have a jasmine 6.1 kernel with rtl8187 drivers built in they would be willing to share? Been trying to get my Alfa AWUS036H working on my N900V and have been unsuccessful. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

15th June 2016, 03:31 PM |#1582  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hsbadr

This is the place for Q&A, general discussions, and post-installation chat about JasmineROM. Please keep your personal issues that are not related to the development, such as themes and other stuff, here.

Please where can I find and download the GAPPS for Jasmine 6.1?
5th July 2016, 11:02 AM |#1583  
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Love the ROM. Has full functionality of everything! I do not like the default materiel look of Lollipop and TouchWiz though. Is there a way for me to get blacked out or dark system apps?
5th July 2016, 05:29 PM |#1584  
Thanks Meter: 153

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droidify

Love the ROM. Has full functionality of everything! I do not like the default materiel look of Lollipop and TouchWiz though. Is there a way for me to get blacked out or dark system apps?

There's a bunch if themes in Jasmine, see if you like one of the other themes better.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
6th July 2016, 12:12 AM |#1585  
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by donc113

There's a bunch if themes in Jasmine, see if you like one of the other themes better.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Those only theme the launcher, nothing more. I am looking for a method to black out system apps like settings, dialer, contacts, etc.
11th July 2016, 07:25 AM |#1586  

More
lag
anyone experiencing lag with v6.1 by chance? it works well sometimes, then on other occasions it lags to the point where it is difficult for me to use the phone.
11th July 2016, 09:14 AM |#1587  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mstrkrft1

anyone experiencing lag with v6.1 by chance? it works well sometimes, then on other occasions it lags to the point where it is difficult for me to use the phone.

It's working reasonably well for me so far. I've had an issue with an app, Palmnote, which I suspect is a compatibility issue.
30th August 2016, 07:17 PM |#1588  
Oceanside, CA
Thanks Meter: 11

More
I've got root and TWRP- loving this ROM's stock look with powerful features and customizations. I was using Camera for the first time and changed the settings in the app. The next time I went into it, "Unfortunately, Camera has stopped." This problem survives a Force Stop, Clear Data, reboot and the Google Camera from apkmirror works. Is there anything else to try to debug this? I've removed the Camera shortcut from the Lock Screen and changed the desktop shortcut- try that with iOS!
18th September 2016, 05:23 PM |#1589  

More
I have a rooted Verizon note 3 with stock 5.0.
I want to try jasmine ROM. Can I flash the newest ROM or do I have to start with a older jasmine ROM.

fiverings
21st September 2016, 04:04 AM |#1590  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Anyone else get a looping animation if they try to run full uninstall root the SuperSU app settings that came packed with the rom? Can't seem to get it to uninstall.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
jasminerom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)