498 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,081

By kevin@TeslaCoil, Senior Member on 13th December 2011, 02:59 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th September 2016, 05:42 AM |#17091  
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 3,865

More
Beta 4 changelog says improved performance. I think the opposite is the case. Scrolling seems jankier.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

24th September 2016, 08:38 AM |#17092  
Flag Dublin
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Works like a charm for me, everything is smooth.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tiges For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tiges Ad-Free
24th September 2016, 10:35 AM |#17093  
Thanks Meter: 817

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiges

Works like a charm for me, everything is smooth.

For me too using CM13 on an ancient I9300.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA-Developers mobile app
24th September 2016, 10:36 PM |#17094  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebear j koss

I don't think so. It is determined by how often you open apps. Mine shows the 4 apps i use the most. Did you recently clear data and reinstall Nova? If so it should eventually pick what apps you choose the most. These may not be what you determine to be your favorite or most used, but they are the ones you open the most.

Theber'$ NeXu$

I haven't reinstalled or messed with it since I got this phone back in spring. Perhaps clearing the data would help? The apps up here have never changed or changed order. I know they aren't currently my most used- Instagram, which I open maybe once a week, is up there, yet Telegram which I open several times a day (and have also had installed and used as my main messaging app since I got the phone) isn't. Thank you for the input, though! I've just gone ahead and disabled the feature for the time being.
26th September 2016, 10:52 AM |#17095  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Hello,

"Nova Launcher" or "TeslaUnread" has an option as the Xposed module called "Marshmallow SD fix"? , Which grants permissions for applications to use the SD memory card.

26th September 2016, 10:59 PM |#17096  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 15,933

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by coyotepaws

I haven't reinstalled or messed with it since I got this phone back in spring. Perhaps clearing the data would help? The apps up here have never changed or changed order. I know they aren't currently my most used- Instagram, which I open maybe once a week, is up there, yet Telegram which I open several times a day (and have also had installed and used as my main messaging app since I got the phone) isn't. Thank you for the input, though! I've just gone ahead and disabled the feature for the time being.

When you reinstalled did you set up importing from a backup? Or did you do a fresh install? Your backup may be old and that is why it is using the wrong most used apps.

Thebe🐻r'$ NeXu$
Yesterday, 06:10 AM |#17097  

More
Quote:

When you reinstalled did you set up importing from a backup? Or did you do a fresh install? Your backup may be old and that is why it is using the wrong most used apps.

Theber'$ NeXu$

It was a fresh install! I use Nova on my tablet as well, but I don't have the same apps installed and have never imported or set up a backup configuration.
Yesterday, 07:01 AM |#17098  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 15,933

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by coyotepaws

It was a fresh install! I use Nova on my tablet as well, but I don't have the same apps installed and have never imported or set up a backup configuration.

Was worth a shot. I'm out of ideas...

🐻's neXus
Yesterday, 07:07 AM |#17099  

More
Quote:

Was worth a shot. I'm out of ideas...

's neXus

I appreciate the suggestions, thank you for taking the time! I may try reinstalling at some point to see if that clears the data- will update if I do, but for now I'm satisfied enough not using the feature.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ice cream sandwich, ics, launcher, nova, nova launcher, nova-launcher

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)