Car install discussion thread

798 posts
Thanks Meter: 80

By flyboy1100, Senior Member on 16th May 2014, 11:35 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th August 2016, 07:59 PM |#351  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Just posted this on another forum. It's a removable tablet face on my factory stock headunit. Maybe useful for somebody, maybe not.

http://www.chevymalibuforum.com/foru...-7-2013-a.html

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

28th September 2016, 04:00 PM |#352  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yldaedroid

Timur is a jerk, bottom line. I paid for his Lollipop Kernel less than three months before he came out with the Marshmallow kernel. He wanted me to PAY AGAIN to get the kernel for M. There is no freaking way. The LP kernel was pretty good but I had some issues with the tablet freezing 40% of the time when it was supposed to go to sleep.

With that said, I switched to Elemental X last night. Using the latest nightly of CM13, and the newest Elemental X verion (5.17 I believe). USB OTG works while charging so that is good. Couple questions though. How can I get it to deep sleep on power loss and wake when charging? How can I get the USB OTG devices to be recognized when power is re-applied to the tablet? In addition is there a way to setup a wake/sleep boot image like in timurs kernel? I really liked that feature.

I have searched and searched and found a few proposed solutions but wanted to see what the general consensus is for a setup similar to mine.

Ha, same with me. Timur wants to charge me again. I defended him on here years ago and I feel like a fool. He removes the old kernal from his site and the funny thing is when ever I wanted to upgrade, I'd have to bug him to put me back on the build list.

Im not interested in using his software anymore.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)