FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][P600][MAR 9] Hyperdrive KK RLS5.1 ║Tab S ║ Unlimited Customization

5,290 posts
Thanks Meter: 22,705

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from sbreen94: Hyperdrive Note 10.1 2014 RLS5.1 has been released with a huge amount of new tweaks and features!
22nd July 2016, 02:05 AM |#1891  
Flag Shelby Twp.
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Great ROM , thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to emilv1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift emilv1 Ad-Free

27th July 2016, 05:30 AM |#1892  
You need to install Xposed and the Mods in there fir Sd card...theres 3 of them I know of that do that

Sent from my SM-N920T using XDA-Developers mobile app
27th August 2016, 08:58 PM |#1893  
Flag Chungli
Thanks Meter: 4

More
After installation, I was thinking it's awesome, until I found there is no traditional chinese, and no IME for that
30th August 2016, 10:35 AM |#1894  
Flag Erode
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbreen94

[CENTER][I][SIZE="5"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]
Last Updated 2015-03-09

can i flash this on P607T this model is same as P605 which given by T mobile, but its unlocked and rooted already
30th August 2016, 05:37 PM |#1895  
Flag Saint Louis
Thanks Meter: 184

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sripathi6

can i flash this on P607T this model is same as P605 which given by T mobile, but its unlocked and rooted already

This ROM is for the 600. Not 605. Not 607.
6th September 2016, 07:28 AM |#1896  
Thanks Meter: 82

More
It's amazing after trying all different marshmallow roms, I end up back to this Rom. Hands down the best battery life and stability

Sent from my ONE A2005 using XDA-Developers mobile app
23rd October 2016, 04:08 AM |#1897  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stampelina

And now also:
Every time the tablet has been locked I can't unlock it again. THe screen stays black but the buttoms lights goes on. So everytime I locked it I need to reboot the tablet to be able to use it again.

NEW EDIT:
I tried to reinstall with wipeing everything BUT it still doesn't work. If the screen is locked I still can't unlock it without rebooting. I hear it is on and I hear the sound of its getting unlocked but yeah...
And I still can't change the brightness level at all....

I am suffering from the same problem here. When the tablet goes into lock mode or just the screen turn off. I can't manage to turn on again. I can still see the back and menu key lights on and hear the unlock sound. But the screen is no way on. I search the post page from 172 to 190, but there hasn't mentioned any answer. I think there were another post in the thread mentioned the problem too. The bug page on page 1 mentioned change lock screen from tab s to other options . But I didn't see that in hyperdrive tweak nor see that in the setting. I tried factory reset and reflash the from, but it didn't work. On the aroma after successfully flash the rom, there is not any option to change any lock screen option neither.

Please help, everyone. I have been using this rom for more than two years, I don't want to give it up like this.
24th October 2016, 05:28 PM |#1898  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuvio

I am suffering from the same problem here. When the tablet goes into lock mode or just the screen turn off. I can't manage to turn on again. I can still see the back and menu key lights on and hear the unlock sound. But the screen is no way on. I search the post page from 172 to 190, but there hasn't mentioned any answer. I think there were another post in the thread mentioned the problem too. The bug page on page 1 mentioned change lock screen from tab s to other options . But I didn't see that in hyperdrive tweak nor see that in the setting. I tried factory reset and reflash the from, but it didn't work. On the aroma after successfully flash the rom, there is not any option to change any lock screen option neither.

Please help, everyone. I have been using this rom for more than two years, I don't want to give it up like this.

I had the same thing with Hyperdrive and never could fix it so I moved to the Temasek MM ROM. I had issues with that ROM as well and in that thread there is a process to fix the KitKat bootloader so I did that and it fixed most of the issues I was having but I still couldn't use the camera which was needed for skype which is one of my primary uses for this tablet.

So I ended up going back to Hyperdrive about 2 months ago and I haven't had a single wake up hang as of yet. The only other difference this time around is that I'm running Kenel Auditor to tweak the CPUs and governor.

So I'm guessing that it is either the KitKat bootloader fix that I did or it is the tweaks that I've done in kernel auditor, which are really just running the "On Demand" governor with a power save bias of 3.
1st November 2016, 02:09 PM |#1899  

More
First , thx for this rom.

It runs well and all is working other then the connection to my powerline wlan point.
It doesn't found the access point.
Is there any clue to fix this ?

Fixed. Channel 13 is ,maybe,not supported.Switch to Auto fixed it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)