3Minit Battery Mod Updated: [03/09/15]

Search This thread

Thebear j koss

Awesome! Amazing! It worked! :)
Congrats. Wasn't that bad, right? 3Minit and TMA make things as easy as possible for anyone looking to do some modding themselves. Decompiling can seem daunting at 1st, but once you get to know how apks work and what does what inside the apk, things become easier. Only way to learn is to try, and not enough people actually do and expect things to always be done for them. Kudos on not giving up and doing it yourself. And huge thanks to these devs for 3Minit, Ticklefish for TMA, and iBotpeaches for apktool so we can actually do all this. ??

World peace can't be done. It just can't exist...

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

Should be in the OP.

World peace can't be done. It just can't exist...

gharrington

Apr 30, 2012
Brisbane
Although I don`t really mention it as I don`t have time to work on it, this will still work well to decompile and compile apks. (Windows and Mac compatible)

android_studio.png

Just make sure to put the latest apktool in the tools folder after you unpack the zip and the app will pick it up. Set it to use the latest apktool in the preference tab.

Thread link

Last edited:

suvresh

Apr 19, 2011

nujackk

Jun 16, 2008
Kent
Hi have a question trying to get this to work on my device. I have a ZTE Axon 7. I have looked and the only UI file it has is Named SystemUI_ZTE.apk my question is about this line com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.MinitBattery android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" should i change the systemui to match the name ?
Also the Line in that contains "@id/battery" don't say wrap content the have 9.5dip and 14.5dip, should i still change them to 0.0dip?
Its 6.01 if that matters.

Last edited:

gharrington

Apr 30, 2012
Brisbane
Hi have a question trying to get this to work on my device. I have a ZTE Axon 7. I have looked and the only UI file it has is Named SystemUI_ZTE.apk my question is about this line com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.MinitBattery android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" should i change the systemui to match the name ?
Also the Line in that contains "@id/battery" don't say wrap content the have 9.5dip and 14.5dip, should i still change them to 0.0dip?
Its 6.01 if that matters.
No don't change the name to a match and yes still change to 0.0 of you will have a double battery.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: nujackk

nujackk

Jun 16, 2008
Kent
Hi I need some help on what to do next to get this to work. I have ZTE Axon 7 with mm 6.01 rom that has been deodexed. I have used TMA to decompile SystemUi and add 3minit. Flashed fine except 3 minit does nothing. even after multiple restart and cache wipes. I have attached both framework_res files and here is dropbox link to SystemUI it's too big to attach https://www.dropbox.com/s/m9ba3t1ocacqy27/SystemUI_ZTE.apk?dl=0
Also attached the system_icon.xml with changes I made. In case some can see mistake I may have made.
If anyone can point me in right direction it would be appreciated.

Attachments

• framework-zte-res.apk
    2.6 MB · Views: 8
  • framework-res.apk
    13.7 MB · Views: 22
  • system_icons.xml
    1.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

nujackk

Jun 16, 2008
Kent
Did that didn't work. The systemui I posted is original so someone smarter then me could look around see if there is something different that would account for it not working

Top Liked Posts